The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) and Toronto Finance International (TFI) are delighted to co-present the 6th annual 2020 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON20) taking place July 8-9, 2020 in downtown Toronto.
The theme for FFCON20 is RISE, reflecting the joint efforts of the two associations, NCFA and TFI, to build and increase the success and sustainability of Canada’s fintech and financial sector.
With finance and fintech touching virtually every business and entity of people’s lives, FFCON20 draws national and global participation from high-growth startups and leading industry experts across fintech sectors such as digital banking, peer to peer finance, AI, capital markets, wealth management, payments, crypto and blockchain.
The conference facilitates thought-provoking and relevant discussions, lively debates and prime networking opportunities between innovative startups, investors, financial institutions, government and major industry stakeholders, all in one place.
At its core, FFCON20: RISE is an immersive educational experience designed to:•Remove roadblocks, increase adoption and bring markets to life•Open and inclusive forum for industry and all key stakeholders•Showcase innovation and feature up-and-coming rockstars•Foster partnerships between fintechs and financial institutions•Provide investment channels and networking opportunities•Connect experts and emerging talent to markets
We invite you to join us at the intersection of fintech innovation, capital and financial services.
“Motivation is the catalyzing ingredient for every successful innovation. The same is true for learning.” Clayton Christensen
FFCON20 JULY 8-9, 2020 | TORONTO, CANADA
DAY 1: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 from 12:30-6:30PM EST
Where: partner venue TBD
Half day Interactive Sessions, Industry Workshops, Demos & VIP Networking Reception
DAY 2: Thursday, July 9, 2020 from 8:00AM-6:30PM EST
Where: The Bram and Bluma Appel Salon
Address: 789 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON, M4W 2B8 (Yorkville)
Full Day Conference, Thought leadership, Consultation, Panels, Pitching & Cocktail Reception
- 50+ Speakers, 40 sessions, 1.5 days of programming
- Keynotes, Expert Rounds, Interactive Sessions, Debates, Workshops, Curated investor meetings
- Pitching, Demos, Awards, Prime Networking, Cocktail Receptions, Competitions and Challenges
- The Big Kahuna O2O: fintech, digital assets, smart cities and 5G = Proptech
- How Digital Securities will End Financial Exclusion
- Transformation of Digital Banking to Open Finance: from Regulation to Reality
- The Rise of Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Interactive: Round Table Discussions with the CSA and IIROC Regulators
- How Fintech is Eating Real Estate
- Insurtech: How technology is collapsing the insurance value chain
- For Leaders in 2020: “People” Lessons Learned for Growing Organizations
- How Digital Securities will End Financial Exclusion
- Technology vs Humanity: To Enhance, Enslave or Replace Us?
- RegTech Spotlight: Adding Compliance to your Digitization Journey
- High Growth Expansion Markets and Opportunities
- Mobile AI and Me: Cashless Personalized Integrated Experiences - What could go wrong?
- Financial Services Revolution: How Blockchain is Transforming Money, Markets and Banking
- Leadership and Vision: Consumer-centric Technologies, Governance and Experiences
- Stakeholder Capitalism: Recalibrating Purpose and Sustainability with ESG
- Universal Digital Identity: Self-sovereign Avatars as the New Wealth
- Fireside: How Canadian Tech Innovation is improving Traceability of Steel in Canada
- Scaling Canadian Fintech Innovation & Competitiveness in an Intangibles Economy
- The Future of Digital Currencies, Securities, Exchanges and Money
- Raising Capital and Funding Innovation in 2020: Best Practices and Emerging Regulation
REGISTRATION: STANDARD PASSES & EXHIBITORS
July 9: FFCON20 Full main day conference + 1 Cocktail reception (Price $495)
July 8+9: FFCON20 All access 1.5 day pass + 2 Cocktail receptions (Price $595)
July 8+9: FFCON20 All access 1.5 day pass + 2 Cocktail receptions + VIP Ticket to exclusive Gowling WLG Canada hosted Toronto Raptors Suite (Mar 24 game vs Lakers) Price $995
July 8+9: Exhibitor + Basic Draft + 1 All access pass (Price $595)
July 8+9: Exhibitor + Superior Draft + 2 All access pass (Price $895)
July 8+9: Exhibitor + Premium Draft + 2 All access pass (Price $1,250)
(prices exclude HST and eventbrite platform fees)
SAVE 15% REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 31 @11:59PM EST
USE PROMO CODE = FFCON_SAVE15
LINK AUTO-APPLY DISCOUNT: https://bit.ly/2VCdN4e
STARTUP DEALS (SAVE 50%+)
* We understand that innovation and funding is difficult. We're here to help get you funded, build knowledge and help your business grow.
July 9: FFCON20 Full day conference + 1 Cocktail reception (Price $195)
July 8+9: FFCON20 All access 1.5 day pass + 2 Cocktail receptions (Price $295)
July 9: Startup Exhibitor + 1 All access pass July 9 (Price $395)
STARTUP DEAL LINK: https://bit.ly/2TfNkYH
EMERGING FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES & FINANCING TOPICS
- TECHNOLOGY: fintech, blockchain, digital and open banking, AI/data/ML, IoT, security tokens, digital assets, peer to peer, decentralized finance, governance, nextgen tech you need to plan for
- FUNDING: innovation, private vs public, global markets, bootstrap, small business, new funding models and hybrids
- INNOVATION: national fintech strategy, regulation, exporting, culture, leadership, productivity, risk mitigation
DELEGATES AND PARTICIPANTS
- Founders, experts, leaders & decision makers in emerging financial technologies, blockchain, AI, digital finance, online communities, social impact and alternative finance sectors (eg ESG)
- Start-ups/scale-ups interested in raising capital and showcasing innovative products;
- Investors – early stage VCs, accredited, retail, fund managers and corporate investors actively seeking to invest and create value with leading and emerging start-ups;
- Advisors in Tech, business and innovation development groups, dealers, funding portals, EMDs;
- Financial institutions interested in fintech partnerships, investment, staying current with trends;
- Media, government and academic hubs involved in small business incubation, entrepreneurship and innovation. Regulators looking to educate the markets and engage community.
- Participants engaged in FFCON20 challenges and competitions