This arrival of Clonezilla live incorporates significant improvements and bug fixes. Improvements and changes from 2.6.4-10: the hidden GNU/Linux working framework has been overhauled - this discharge depends on the Debian 'Sid' storehouse starting at 2020-04-28; Linux bit has been refreshed to 5.5.17; disregard the 'last-lba:…'
line for the GPT segment table - this permits cloning of something like a 64 GB plate with a 20 GB NTFS to a 20 GB circle; the pax bundle has been incorporated; include scdaemon; the ufsutils bundle has been expelled since it's not accessible from the Debian Sid vault; the pxz bundle has been evacuated and supplanted by pixz; include clump mode - rather than commencement, stop it when rc isn't 0 for ocs-run-boot-param; include ocs-live-trade part program which can be utilized to trade Linux bit and modules in Clonezilla Live; include - z9p in the TUI menu of learner mode
This release of Clonezilla live (2.6.6-15) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES from 2.6.5-21
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2020/Apr/28).
- Linux kernel was updated to 5.5.17-1.
- Neglect the line "last-lba:..." for the GPT partition table. This allows something like: 64 GB disk with a 20 GB NTFS partition, disk clone to >= 20 GB disk. This is harmless when same sizes of disk cloning or smaller to larger case. The option -icds is required when larger disk is cloned/restored to smaller one, no need to use -k1 in this case. Thanks to panreyes for this idea. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/342/
- Package pax was included.
- Add scdaemon clonezilla live. Thanks to nurupo for suggesting this.
- Package ufsutils was removed since it's not available in Debian Sid repository.
- Package pxz was removed since it's replaced by pixz in Clonezilla.
- Add batch mode, and instead of countdown, pause it when rc is not 0 for ocs-run-boot-param.
- Add a new program ocs-live-swap-kernel which can be used to swap Linux kernel and modules in clonezilla live.
- Add -z9p in the TUI menu of beginner mode, and now pzstd is replaced by zstdmt when the option -z9p is chosen. Thanks to Lord65 for this suggestion. Ref: https://github.com/facebook/zstd/pull/1192#issuecomment-397599977
- BUG FIXES
- Support detecting more partition name in makeboot.sh. Thanks to mauromol for reporting this issue. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Help/thread/4008506eeb