Free Fire Wonderland offers something for everyone, including a new Kill Secured game mode, rare costume bundles, and a chance to win 19,999 💎!
Spring has sprung in the world of Free Fire and to celebrate, a new Wonderland filled with surprises and presents has been built that’s sure to please. The Free Fire Wonderland Event, which runs from April 8th to 26th, gives all Survivors a new character, rare costume bundles, and a chance to win diamonds, among others. The event will be Free Fire’s biggest reward event of the year so far, offering rewards for both existing and returning Survivors.There will be 3 amazing gifts exclusive to Wonderland Peak Day on April 19, 2020. Survivors can start earning as soon as they log in:
- Gift #1: Survivors that log into Free Fire on Wonderland Peak Day can choose a character freely from the pools and instantly level them up through the use of a free Character Card Lvl. 6.
- Gift #2: Cube Fragments are guaranteed to drop after every match on Wonderland Peak Day. Survivors can earn up to 50 Fragments per game which can be redeemed for rare costume bundles via the Magic Cube exchange.
- Gift #3: Calling back friends to Free Fire will give Survivors a chance to win 19,999 💎 on Wonderland Peak Day. The more friends Survivors call back, the higher the chances are of winning the grand prize!
The surprises do not stop there as Survivors will be able to play a brand-new game mode and earn tons of free rewards during the Free Fire Wonderland event. Starting on April 19th, Survivors can battle in Free Fire’s latest game mode, Kill Secured. Kill Secured is a 4v4 game mode where players have to pick up dog tags of their opponents, which will be dropped when they are defeated - with additional points awarded for each consecutive tag picked up! Survivors can also stop opponents from earning points by picking up a fallen teammates’ tag. Each time a Survivor respawns, they will be given the opportunity to choose their weapons before jumping into action.Throughout the event, Survivors will be able to collect egg tokens from every match they play in order to obtain the exclusive Bunny Egghunter costume bundle. To help Survivors achieve this goal faster, a large airship that was introduced in Free Fire’s previous update will rain down tokens while flying across maps. Speaking of bunnies, the Explosive Jump game mode will be available once again during Free Fire Wonderland. Additional surprises are planned to take place throughout Free Fire Wonderland, such as the spawn island getting a new look. The only way to experience Free Fire’s largest special event of 2020 is to download the game at the following locations:
- Apple iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/US/app/id1300146617?mt=8
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dts.freefireth&hl=en_US
- BAN ALL HUMANS from politics in Cat President 2: Purrlitical Revolution - September 29, 2020
- Red Wings: Aces of the Sky targets a release date with Xbox One pre-order available! - September 29, 2020
- A New Trailer Shows 4 Player Co-op Mode for Aquanox: Deep Descent - September 29, 2020