The time has come to navigate the treacherous depths of the world’s largest rainforest with your friends! Creepy Jar has officially launched the highly-anticipated Co-op Mode update for Green Hell, and now players can survive together by taking part in such fun activities as team camp building and mutual leech removal. You know it isn’t a fun outing in the rainforest without leech removal! Celebrating their biggest update yet, Green Hell is currently on sale with a 25% discount on Steam.
Available on PC for $24.99 USD, Green Hell has seen near-constant improvement and new features as the Creepy Jar team diligently works to complete goals on their 2020 content roadmap. See below for the key additions in the co-op mode update:
- Play with your friends — Up to 4 players can tackle the rainforest together in the ultimate bid for survival!
- New voiceovers — Our characters can’t all sound the same, can they?
- New character models — What? You think we have identical quadruplets in here? Different clothing colors and beards will populate for each character in your party.
- In-game chat — Yell at your friends for doing things wrong! It’s fun!
- Redesigned menus — New menu options to make accessing and using co-op a breeze.
- Enhanced leech removal — Be a pal, won’t you? Go ahead and remove the leeches from your buddy’s nether-regions (well, their arms and legs, at least)!
- Integrated invitations via Steam — Inviting a friend is as easy as hunting and skinning a Black Cayman! Okay, it’s actually a lot easier.
Green Hell is now available at a list price of $24.99 USD
About Creepy Jar
Creepy Jar is an independent, Warsaw-based game developer whose core team consists of industry veterans, including all of the previous board members from the very successful Techland Warsaw. Holding key management roles in production and development they had a drive to strike out on their own to create their own unique visions.
- Time Paradox Shooter Quantum League Launches on Steam Early Access - May 26, 2020
- Never Miss Another Free Game With GamerPower! - May 26, 2020
- New Trailer for Vehicle Building, Puzzle Platformer ‘Making it Home’ - May 26, 2020