‘War Robots’ dev Pixonic cancels the dino apocalypse with this prehistoric PvP shooter.
Developer Pixonic, a part of international publisher MY.GAMES, has engineered a new experience from their secret laboratories… Dino Squad is ready for action, with the beta now available to download and play from the App Store and Google Play! This action-packed shooter invites players to a land that time forgot for PvP battles against dinosaurs around the world, armed with anachronistically awesome weapons to settle the score on ancient battlefields!
Pixonic is a Moscow-based developer best known for the hit tactical shooter MMO War Robots. With Dino Squad, they’re combining their robo-brawling expertise with daring new frontiers to create an experience that will keep mobile gamers coming back for more during beta and beyond!
- Engineer the Perfect Dino Fighter: Choose from 17 ferocious dinosaurs in three weight categories, each with different playstyles, perks, and weapons. Wreak havoc from below with the agile velociraptor, or throw some weight around with the mighty T-Rex!
- Survival of the Fittest: Pit the smallest underdogs against the biggest brutes, fighting tactically from afar or aggressively in close combat. Arm dinos with explosive rocket launchers and rail guns, or go old-school and bite, tail slam, or trample a path to victory!
- Lands Before Time: Battle across 6 prehistoric battlefields, featuring unique Jurassic landscapes and environmental hazards. Overcome tall grass, fiery lava pits, and wild rivers that can work against enemies, or trip unwitting players…
- King of the Dinosaurs: Become a Cretaceous champion or face extinction! Train to become a deadlier dino, playing more to quickly unlock customization options to upgrade these primal beasts.
Anything earned or unlocked by players who log in to the game with their App Store or Google Play profiles during the beta period will remain in their accounts all the way through to the full release of Dino Squad. Progress may be lost for players who do not log in. Players who log in with their Google Play or App Store accounts to participate in the beta testing will also receive a survey to share their thoughts about the game, let Pixonic know what they love, and if there’s any room for improvement.
Download and play the Dino Squad beta here:
- KartRider Rush+ Partners with Hyundai Motor Company to Unveil New SONATA N Line Kart - October 1, 2020
- FIFTH MONSTER HUNTER WORLD: ICEBORNE FREE TITLE UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE - October 1, 2020
- New Original Players Approved by Yoichi Takahashi Coming to “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” and the 30 Million Downloads Worldwide Campaign Celebration! - October 1, 2020