DINO DUNGEON launches into early access on Android across the globe.
Today KABLOOP revealed and released a brand new, free-to-play, block puzzle game for Android (coming soon to iOS), called DINO DUNGEON.
Check out a short gameplay clip here: https://youtu.be/40G_0L6jeIw You can download DINO DUNGEON here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabloop.dinodungeon
In DINO DUNGEON, players arrange a variety of blocks to build levels and create a safe path for the adorable Dino. After creating a level, press the play button and watch Dino go. Will he survive the level you’ve built?
Each level is carefully engineered to challenge you, with multiple gameplay mechanics to overcome, such as spikes, cannonballs and even teleportation. Players will never get bored of helping poor Dino.
- Dino Dungeon features hand-designed levels, programmed to ensure that you get the right assortment of blocks to complete each level in the first two sets of blocks.
- Completing a level is only half the fun! Collect as many gems as you can, as you’ll need them to unlock more levels.
- Earn achievements by connecting Dino Dungeon with your Google account. Can you become a Master Builder? (Please note, a Google Play Account is not required to play)
With additional content planned, such as more levels, time trials, customisation options and additional languages, there’s never been a better time to get started on your journey to help Dino.
About Kabloop and Contact Information
- Tracks – Toybox Edition Coming to Nintendo Switch November 2020 - September 30, 2020
- New HyperBrawl Tournament video introduces players to the HyperVerse - September 30, 2020
- Inertial Drift is out now for Xbox One - September 30, 2020