Comanche's first Early Access update is now live and already incorporates valuable feedback from the community.
- Extended Graphic Options
- Rework of some of the Controls (especially Gamepad)
- Progression in SinglePlayer
In addition to abovementioned community-centered implementations, the update also contains numerous balancing changes (single- and multiplayer sided), as well as general bugfixes.
Download the entire changelog as a PDF from here:
or read it as a weblink here:
Watch the Early Access Trailer: https://youtu.be/JpN_oyYg6rQ
Download the Assets: http://n.thq.com/btEs30qoZqQ
What does the Early Access Version offer right now?
Comanche is now available on Steam for € 19.99 / $ 19.99 / £ 17.99 / 999.00 Rub.
Head over to the Steam-Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/879000/Comanche/
As requested by the community, Comanche will get a singleplayer campaign. Starting with one mission available from March 12th on, developer Nukklear will add new missions on a regular basis.
The 4vs4 team-based multiplayer will start with two modes, one called Black Box, the other Infiltration. In Black Box, the goal is to collect more black boxes from destroyed Comanches with your drone. You can collect both enemy and friendly black boxes using the drone, so this mode guarantees intense team fights at close range. Infiltration again combines helicopter combat and drone piloting: your objective is to either defend or infiltrate a base. Attackers must place an EMP, defenders must disarm it.
Flight & Combat Training
In a variety of different missions, you can learn how to fly your Comanche and its drone to familiarise yourself with the flight controls and how to maneuver in combat. As Comanche requires some practice before you become a good pilot, we highly recommend players check out the training missions.
Available Helicopters & Drones
Five Comanches and four drones will be available at the Early Access launch, all coming with specific weapons, abilities and strengths and weaknesses. Each type of Comanche has a certain role to fulfill in the team-based combat and is suitable for a special type of player, so choose your favorite.
Comanche is a modern helicopter shooter sim set in the near future. You have the choice to either delve into the evolving single player, and make a difference in a conflict of global proportions or compete with other Comanche players from all around the world in the explosive team-based multiplayer modes. Choose from an array of Comanche and drone configurations, and utilize their strengths to your tactical advantage. Experience a new era of thrilling dog-fights and stealthy drone close quarters action.
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: Objective-based, asymmetrical multiplayer. Every mission has its own goal - play as a team, to achieve victory – either on the attacking or the defending side.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation. Fast paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Many strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- You wanted it, we listened: Evolving singleplayer
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
- Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche
NUKKLEAR is an independent game development studio based in Hannover (HQ) and Berlin, Germany. The core team members started working together, all the way back in 1999, and since then established themselves as an expert powerhouse in gaming and digital content development. NUKKLEAR is known for its expertise in creating networked and connected gaming experiences and has developed multiple MMORPG and online games. But NUKKLEAR are also gamers! From the first office frag fests in the legendary Doom™ to fierce competitions in the beloved Tekken™, the team has been immersed since the very first day of their professional existence - to keep in touch with the market and to keep up to date with the latest in tech by continually evolving.
About THQ Nordic
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website: