Hades wants the New Gods crushed on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™.
Team17 and Veewo Games have today announced Neon Abyss will be coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo SwitchTM in 2020, in addition to the previously announced Steam edition. Neon Abyss sees players fight their way through procedurally generated dungeons, tasked by Hades with dispatching the New Gods in a colourful and fast-paced blend of run ‘n’ gun gameplay and roguelite mechanics.
Pit yourself against the new trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4xE2YEWGZk&feature=youtu.be
A free demo of Neon Abyss is currently available to download on Steam for those looking to get a taster of the action to come. While time limited, the demo’s duration is dependent on the difficulty level players choose: 15 minutes for those on ‘easy’, 18 minutes on ‘medium’ and 24 minutes of mayhem for those who choose ‘hard’.
- Roguelite: Death is not the end. When players die, they come back more powerful than before, lasting longer with each incarnation
- Pets: Hatch and evolve pets along your journey to give you additional firepower and perks
- Unlimited item synergies: Random item drops throughout the levels will give players the chance to stack passive effects to devastating effect, and with an almost limitless number of combinations, every run will be unique
- Mini-games: In-between slaying gods, mini-games such as piano performances, meditation challenges, dance competitions and more will give players the chance to not only kick back and relax for a second, but provide extra loot too.
Assets are available to download from: https://bit.ly/NeonAbyssScreenshots
For more information please contact:
Jon Wilcox – Senior PR Manager – Team17
[email protected] / +44 (0) 7932 900 998
Rebecca Nicol – PR & Events Assistant – Team17
[email protected] / +44 (0) 7944 096 906
- Time Paradox Shooter Quantum League Launches on Steam Early Access - May 26, 2020
- Never Miss Another Free Game With GamerPower! - May 26, 2020
- New Trailer for Vehicle Building, Puzzle Platformer ‘Making it Home’ - May 26, 2020