A New Season of the “Another Story” Feature, a New Tier 2 Upgrade Feature, Special Events and More Available on March 30
Netmarble today announced a special March update to BTS WORLD, the mobile game that allows the player to manage BTS’ career. The magical update brings a new season to the game’s “Another Story” feature, along with a Tier 2 Upgrade of BTS member cards and special events starting March 30.
BTS WORLD’s “Another Story” feature explores the alternate lives of each member if they didn’t form BTS, and season two sees them meeting at a place called the “Magic Shop.” To coincide with the new season, players will also have access to an all-new “MAGIC SHOP” store.
In addition to the 2nd season of “Another Story,” features of the update include:
- Material upgrades as part of the new “MAGIC SHOP” store
- An extended max level for BTS member cards by Tier 2 Upgrade, increasing from 50 to 60
- New card image applied once Tier 2 Upgrade accomplished
- An all-new 5-Star Card Rate Up Draw Event
- Special March events rewarding various in-game items, currencies and buffs:
- March check-in event
- Bonus time event
- March item draw (every four hours)
BTS WORLD includes 10,000 brand new photos and 100 video clips exclusive to the game, and players are able to interact virtually with BTS as their manager through various 1:1 interactive content.
For more information, please visit the official site [https://btsw.netmarble.com] or follow BTS WORLD on Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Exclusive merchandise from BTS WORLD is also available on the Netmarble Online Store.