Bohemia Interactive is glad to declare that their famous shoot-and-plunder title, Vigor, is going to the Nintendo Switch™. After the news was declared on March 26th on the Nintendo Direct exhibit, players have the chance to take an interest in the Closed Beta from April ninth to April sixteenth. Enlistment to the beta will open on April second on the registration page.
"After the effective period that Vigor spent solely on Xbox, we feel it's a great opportunity to step advance and bring post-war Norway to a bigger player base — This initial step being Vigor's dispatch on the Nintendo Switch™. Nintendo players will have the option to jump into an exceptional adaptation of the game, while Xbox players will appreciate the arrival of Season 3," said the Project Lead Petr "pettka" Kolář.
For more data on Vigor's excursion to the Ninentdo switch, head to vigorgame.com/news/switch
In a world devastated by the
fallout of the last great war, Norway has become the last great bastion
of humanity now known as Outlanders. You must survive as one of the only
living remnants of a world in tatters — Fight, loot, maintain your
shelter, and play smart to survive your new hostile landscape.
is an online, third-person, multiplayer, shoot-and-loot game with
unpredictable challenges to overcome as you compete with fellow
Outlanders for precious resources. Take on (or work with) other players,
loot for resources, battle for airdrops, and escape to the safety of
your Shelter, where you’ll build improvements and level up before
stepping back into the battlefield.
- SHOOT your way out of encounters for 8–12 players.
- LOOT precious resources and valuable items.
- BUILD your shelter and vital equipment.
- BECOME a courageous Outlander in a post-war Norway setting.
- MTG Arena Sunday Boppin in the tree tops all day long - April 5, 2020
- With innovative vehicle physics the Sci-fi racing game ‘DRAG’ is coming to Steam - April 5, 2020
- DEEP SILVER REVEALS MULTI-FORMAT INDIE GAME WINDBOUND - April 5, 2020