Today is the launch for Train Sim World: Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr - the latest German route add-on for Dovetail Games’ industry-leading first-person rail simulator, Train Sim World.
Experience bustling regional and commuter operations aboard modern and well-known traction with Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. Drive your trains over a rail network represented how it is today, between Duisburg and Bochum, across both routes that diverge at Essen. Take control of Regional Express and S-Bahn Services with multiple units like the iconic DB BR 425 which is exclusive to this route.
Powered by Unreal Engine 4® technology and Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine, incorporating a simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make the trains feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World: Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr is out now – and here’s what you’ll find inside:
▪ It’s your job to carry passengers along Deutsche Bahn’s ever-busy Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. Manage the complexities of keeping to the timetable, picking up and dropping off passengers in a timely yet safe and comfortable manner on this modern commuter line.
▪ Take control of a duo of DB multiple units, the hard-working DB BR 425 which is used on regional services by the dozen throughout Germany, and the DB BR 422 that works exclusively for the S-Bahn Rhein-Ruhr. Together the two work passenger duties along the route. Featuring authentic AC EMU simulation that has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
▪ Choose how you want to play in Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. Take control and master modern multiple units, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring and complete all the Jobs? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr.
▪ 46 km (28 mile) route between Duisburg and Bochum
▪ Includes both the regional and S-Bahn routes between Essen and Bochum
▪ DB BR 425 EMU in DB Regio Red livery
▪ DB BR 422 EMU in DB Regio Red livery
▪ Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
▪ Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real multiple units
▪ Journey Mode featuring over 20 hours of activities for you to master
▪ Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
▪ 100 Jobs for you to complete including placing route maps, installing ticket machines, restocking fire extinguishing points and placing advertising posters
▪ Accessible Training Modules to get you started quickly
▪ Extensive 24-Hour Timetable Mode with over 200 timetabled services
▪ Over 160 additional timetabled services for owners of Main-Spessart Bahn
Train Sim World: Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr is out now on PlayStation, Xbox and Steam for owners of Train Sim World.
- CatSpin releases on Android after 10 years! - March 29, 2020
- Jadiri GamerMTG Arena Sunday Game of the day Play MTG Arena Save Lives - March 29, 2020
- Design and Build the Ultimate Metro Station in STATIONflow, Launching April 15 on Steam - March 29, 2020