The Horrors of Delirium Await Those Driven by Greed
Grinding Gear Games celebrates Friday 13th the right way by unleashing new horrors in Path of Exile: Delirium. As the latest expansion to the hit Action RPG, Path of Exile: Delirium launches at 1pm PDT today. PlayStation and Xbox One users will receive this expansion next week but can enjoy the action live on Twitch in the meantime.
The Path of Exile: Delirium expansion adds deadly new enemies and amplifies existing ones to create an intense layer of difficulty to Path of Exile's core combat. Delirium also introduces Cluster Jewels which further enable deep character customisation and unlock new power.
Path of Exile: Delirium - A Brief Video Overview
Mirror of DeliriumYou'll encounter the Mirror of Delirium in each area. Touching this mirror causes your reality to turn to mist and your nightmares to manifest before your eyes.
Delirium Gameplay 1In the delirium, existing monsters in the area gain new abilities and new Delirium monsters are spawned.
Delirium Gameplay 2The deeper you plung into Delirium, the deadlier the monsters you encounter will become. Exiles who are brave enough may be driven by desire to risk their lives in pursuit of the tantalizing rewards provided by Delirium.
Delirium Act Boss - the Brine KingDelirium affects every encounter in the game, including the bosses to add an optional hard mode layer to all aspects of Path of Exile combat.
Delirium + Existing League ContentDelirium combines with all past league content that has been intergrated into Path of Exile, for example, Ambush Strongboxes, Betrayal Encounters, Incursion and Breach.
Delirium Cluster JewelsThe Delirium expansion introduces Cluster Jewels; one of the most significant improvements to character customisation in Path of Exile. These jewels expand and customise players' passive skill trees to provide unprecedented power and versatility.Path of Exile: Delirium Key Features Include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- The Delirium Challenge league
- New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
- Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
- Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
- Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
- December's Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content
More information about specific features of Path of Exile: Delirium can be found at: www.pathofexile.com/delirium