001Studio is pleased to announce its first studio release, Iron Vulture. It’s under development since 2017. Iron Vulture is a real-time strategy line defender with a strong focus on pixel animation and micro-control. You can command six unique soldiers in real-time combat, move them across lanes, and use their specialties to eliminate wave after wave of mutated creatures. Steam
page(https://store.steampowered.com/app/968770/Iron_Vulture/) and a brief teaser of the game was unveiled to provide a quick glimpse of the Iron Vulture’s character, combat, and boss (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQ7m7xTdgY), the player can Sign-up for Free demo on Official Website(https://ironvulturegame.com/en/index) now.
What is Iron Vulture:
Iron Vulture is a real-time strategy line defender. You can command six soldiers in real-time combat, move them across lanes, and use their abilities to eliminate wave after wave of mutated creatures.
- Command 6 unique soldiers, defend, and hold the line at all costs!
- Command your squad in real-time combat, covering each other while moving across lanes to eliminate enemies.
- Battle 30+ enemies, engage in Giant Boss fights.
- Face over 30 monsters, and fight giant bosses in epic battles. Every monster has its own unique abilities.
- Use unique abilities to turn the tide of the battle.
- Every soldier has a unique fighting style. Take advantage of their specialties and turn the tide of the battle.
- Upgrade and customization. Create your own playstyle.
- Utilize the talent tree, tactical chips, and cooking system to customize your soldiers and squad, creating your own playstyle.
- PUBG MOBILE DELIVERS PIPING HOT REWARDS IN ROYALE PASS SEASON 14 - July 13, 2020
- World War II card game Kards is upping the ante with the Kards Open, a community tournament boasting $1,000 of rations to battle for! - July 13, 2020
- MAI INVESTIGATES LE CHOARA’S STRANGE DISAPPEARANCES IN DEATH END RE;QUEST 2 - July 13, 2020