The enhanced reimagining of the popular 2006 Pokémon games launches today!
The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo announced today that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX is now available exclusively on Nintendo Switch™ systems. This title can be played in any mode on Nintendo Switch—TV mode, tabletop mode, or handheld mode.
The game revisits the classic Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, which were originally released in Europe in 2006, and includes new characters and new gameplay features.
Adventure with over four hundred Pokémon
Have encounters with Pokémon such as:
- Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres – these Legendary Pokémon will reveal themselves to the players after noticing unusual occurrences in the world.
- Strong foes – these enemies have a crown symbol displayed above their heads. Players will be able to check the strong foes they will be facing before entering a dungeon, allowing them to prepare thoroughly for the encounter. Strong foes can also be Shiny Pokémon and might even join the players’ teams.
Get help if you faint
Players can build a new rescue team from Pokémon staying in camps, but that’s not the only way for a player to rescue their team members who have been defeated in a dungeon. Alternatively, a player can send a rescue request to another player. After accepting the request, the other player can go and rescue the team that has fainted. Players who have rescued another rescue team will receive in-game rewards.
Players who have previously played the demo version of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX on their Nintendo Switch systems will be able to carry demo save data over to the full version.
For more information about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, please visit Pokemon.co.uk/MysteryDungeon.
- Hop Into the First Paper Mario Adventure With Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack - December 4, 2021
- Playing with time – Timerunner - December 4, 2021
- Xbox Platforms Embraces A Grim Dawn Future - December 4, 2021