Grumpy, I-Bong Co. Ltd., and IGGYMOB’s high-flying Battle Royale, DOGFIGHTER -WW2- Releases Today
DOGFIGHTER -WW2- roars onto PSN today for North American users, taking Battle Royale action into the skies!
The Battle Royale mode is Free-to-Play & the single player DLC campaign, INTO THE FIRE, can be purchased on the PSN Store.
There are also Special Editions available, with Limited Edition Fighter skins that can be used in Battle Royale:
– Digital Deluxe Edition (Mustang Supreme Ace Limited Edition Skin + The Star-Spangled Banner Decal + Bald Eagle Decal + 4,000 DF POINT + Into The Fire DLC)
– Black Flight Edition (Spitfire Black Flight Limited Edition Skin + 2,000 DF POINT + Into The Fire DLC)
– Red Baron Edition (Messerschmitt Red Baron Limited Edition Skin + 2,000 DF POINT + Into The Fire DLC)
About DOGFIGHTER -WW2-
DOGFIGHTER -WW2- is an authentic dogfighting Battle Royale game where players can enjoy aerial combat with a maximum of 40 players with the real fighters that were used in World War 2, all while customizing their fighters using decal, skin and other items.
There’s also a scenario mode available called “Into The Fire DLC” which consists of five chapters: Le Havre / Hellfire Corner / Big Week / Imagine / Gunfighter. Based on what happened in World War 2, the player becomes a pilot of Allied and German forces to join the battle.
For those who crave a more intense experience, the THRUSTMASTER T. Flight Hotas 4 is compatible with the game to make sure users can experience the real dogfighting.
- COVID: The Outbreak Launches Today on Steam and GOG - May 29, 2020
- Bandai Namco eSports tour All - May 29, 2020
- ONE MILLION Copies of Moonlighter Sold as Between Dimensions Expansion Launches on Consoles! - May 29, 2020