The February Update for Wreckfest is out now!
Find a detailed look at the update notes here: http://n.thq.com/KrZs30qkUYv
Watch the trailer: http://n.thq.com/3WQT30qkzTn
Download assets: http://n.thq.com/A7wq30p2Gkb
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
About THQ Nordic
For our official boiler plate please click the link below:
About Bugbear Entertainment
Bugbear Entertainment is a game studio specializing in action driving. The company has been developing car games for sixteen years, starting with Rally Trophy (2001, PC). With over a decade of development under its belt, Bugbear Entertainment has successfully redefined the genre of action racing and is best known for the critically acclaimed demolition racing series FlatOut (2004-2007, PC, PS2™, Xbox, Xbox 360) and street racing title Ridge Racer Unbounded (2013, PC, PS3™, Xbox 360).
- Spacebase Startopia Lin Mac NS PC PS4 XO Beta on the way. - May 27, 2020
- Dreamscaper All “Oneiric roguelite” announced. - May 27, 2020
- 3on3 Freestyle PS4 XO Summer Season battle pass, ranked mode. - May 27, 2020