With astonishing new gameplay features and technical improvements, MotoGP™20 marks a step forward for the definitive MotoGP™ experience.
YOUTUBE TRAILER: https://youtu.be/pn6RntgChy8
Milan Milestone and Dorna Sports S.L. are proud to announce that MotoGP™20, the latest chapter in the beloved MotoGP™franchise, will be released
on 23April on PlayStation®4, Xbox One,Windows PC®/STEAM, Google Stadia andNintendo Switch™. For the first time in its history, the game will be released a few weeks after the official MotoGP™ Championship kick off; a big effort from the development team, to allow players to fully enjoy the current season racing together with their legends. With MotoGP™20, players can participate in the 2020 season, racing against MotoGP™ champions, or they can get into the boots of a young rider, climbing ladders from the Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to reach the top class.
After the great success of the previous chapter, very well received from critics and players thanks to both revolutionary and highly requested features, the MotoGP™ videogame now goes beyond with even more exciting news and features. The traditional adrenaline-filled gameplay, cherished by the community, is now packed with a more strategic and realistic approach to races. A pure MotoGP™ experience, from the box to the track!
Strategy is key
In MotoGP™20 players are now able to take the full control of their careers, taking decisions that can make the difference on track. The Managerial Career is finally back with a lot of new features that will put players’ riding and strategic skills to the test! Joining an official 2020 team or a new team sponsored by real brands of the MotoGP world, players will have a full Entourage to manage, that will support them in selecting a new team, analyzing races’ data or developing the bike. Just like in the real MotoGP™, players will need to take the best decisions to find a winning strategy to master the Championship.
Experience a real MotoGP™ race
The most important thing during a race is going the fastest, and every detail counts when it comes to gaining a few precious milliseconds. In MotoGP™20 players will play a key role in the bike development. They will be able to improve performance of different bike parts, earning and spending development points and allocating their R&D staff to reach the highest level. Aerodynamic, electronic, engine power, fuel consumption, are just an example of the many technical parts that players can now manage to improve their bikes.
The development team worked really hard to make the gameplay much more strategic and realistic, with brand new features boosting realism such as fuel management, asymmetrical tires’ consumptionand, last but not least, for the first time in franchise history, aerodynamic damagesthat will impact bike’s aesthetic and performances. Continuously looking for an extreme realism, the game physics has been completely re-worked to make gameplay more technical and skill based.Many of the features that made the success of the previous chapter of the franchise, return this year with a lot of improvements coming from the precious feedback that Milestone received from its passionate community:
· A renowned historical mode. One of the communities favorite game modes will be back in a brand-new format, with full races randomly generated that players need to win to unlock and collect the most iconic riders and bikes.
· Neural AI goes 2.0. What many thought was utopic, became a reality. Last year A.N.N.A. (an acronym for Artificial Neural Network Agent) brought a more fast, natural and fair AI. This year Milestone developers further enhanced its capabilities, to allow her to strategically manage tire and fuel consumption, as real riders do.
· New Editors. Together with Stickers, Helmets, Racing Numbers and Lower-back patches, in MotoGP™20 players will be able also to customize bikes’ liveries of their Custom Team, to race on track with a unique style.
· The best online experience. Dedicated Servers for the Multiplayer mode have continued to enable a more reliable and fun online experience. Now we added quality of life improvements that will further enhance online gameplay in all modes: Public Matches, Private Matches and Race Director Mode.
After three successful editions, Dorna and Milestone also confirm this year’s MotoGP™ eSport Championship, where players will come from all over the world, with the challenge to win the World Champion title. The fourth edition of the MotoGP™ eSport Championship will have a renewed formula, for more information: https://esport.motogp.com
MotoGP™20 will be released on 23 April on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, Google Stadia and Nintendo Switch™.
- Ice Wilds Scenery Kickstarter Launches is Now Live! - September 22, 2020
- Fortnite celebrates Rocket League going free-to-play with “Llama-Rama” event! - September 22, 2020
- Storytelling meets strategy in PENDRAGON, inkle’s Arthurian epic out now for PC and Mac - September 22, 2020