THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate today announced the release of the highly anticipated Darksiders Genesis on PlayStation®, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™, coming tomorrow, February 14th. Darksiders Genesis, also available for PC and Google Stadia, is the first top-down action adventure in Darksiders franchise history and features couch and online co-op play with horsemen WAR and STRIFE (SRP: $39.99, €39.99, £39.99).
Check out the apocalyptic launch trailer here: https://youtu.be/pzYO-jwTtbI
Download the latest assets: https://media.thqnordic.com/?dir=Darksiders-Genesis
Japan First: the land of the rising sun will be the first to get Darksiders Genesis online: in approximately one hour, gamers in Japan will be able to download the game already.
In Darksiders Genesis, STRIFE can battle alongside his brother and fellow horseman WAR in the first ever Darksiders two-player co-op mode. Solo players will be able to alternate between STRIFE and WAR on the fly, taking advantage of STRIFE’s ranged and WAR’s melee style attacks. In addition, gameplay includes combat atop both horsemen’s fabled steeds: RAMPAGE and MAYHEM. Darksiders Genesis also features the introduction of Creature Cores, a combat system that empowers players to customize their own upgrade system fueled by the enemies they defeat. #togetherthroughhell #GunsNHorses #notalone
Darksiders Genesis is available for PC worldwide now. SRP: $29.99, €29.99, £26.99 | Stadia SRP: $39.99, €39.99, £34.99.
Darksiders Genesis is scheduled for release on PlayStation®4, the Xbox® One and on Nintendo Switch™ on February 14, 2020.
About Darksiders Genesis
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game. Furthermore, it introduces the fourth and last horseman STRIFE, as well as Co-op gameplay for the first time in the history of the franchise.
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode (couch or online)
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
About THQ Nordic
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website: