Thirty-two teams from various regions around the globe, which stood out among over 42,000 teams participating in the online qualifiers, will set off to compete in the world’s largest mobile esports tournament, featuring a total prize pool of $5 million USD
After more than 42,000 teams from all over the world registered and competed in the online qualifiers, the PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2020 (PMCO 2020) Spring Split kicks off today with the official next round. Group Stage matches are set to begin in India and South Asia, followed by additional matches in the other regions until early March.
This year, PMCO is covering more countries and regions, thus creating additional chances for new teams to start their esports path to stardom. The PMCO 2020 Group Stage schedule include:
- India and South Asia: Friday, Feb 7 to Wednesday, Feb 12
- Brazil and Latin America: Monday, Feb 10 to Saturday, Feb 15
- Pakistan and Wild Card: Wednesday, Feb 19 to Friday, Feb 21 and Monday, Feb 24 to Wednesday, Feb 26
- North America and Middle East & Africa: Tuesday, Feb 18 to Sunday, Feb 23
- Russia | CIS, Germany, and Iraq: Tuesday, Mar 3 to Sunday, Mar 8
- Europe, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia: Tuesday, Mar 17 to Sunday, Mar 22
PUBG MOBILE fans can follow all the action live via the official PUBG MOBILE esports YouTube channel here. For Southeast Asia, there will be PUBG MOBILE Pro Leagues (PMPL) coming from Friday, Feb. 14 onwards.
The PMCO is an entry gate which offers all players from amateur, semi-pro to professional levels a chance to start their esports path to stardom. The best teams coming out of the various PMCOs will have the opportunity to qualify for the PUBG MOBILE Pro Leagues (PMPL) and PUBG MOBILE World Leagues (PMWL), and even fight their way up to PUBG MOBILE World Championship (PMWC). Besides great honor, the all-year esports tournaments feature an unprecedented total prize pool of $5 million USD, which doubles the total prize money of last year’s program.
- MTG Arena CALLING ALL HISTORIC BRAWL FANS June 19- 25 - June 14, 2021
- Chernobylite Breaks Free From the Exclusion Zone on July 28th, 2021 - June 14, 2021
- Revolutionary time-looping strategy FPS Lemnis Gate launches 3 August 2021 - June 14, 2021