Dust off Your Broom and Prepare to Compete - Play First in the Broomstick League Closed Beta Test Today, Tomorrow and Saturday!
TORONTO, CANADA – FEBRUARY 6, 2020 – Independent developer and publisher Blue Isle Studios announced its competitive sports game Broomstick League is coming to Steam Early Access on March 5. In Broomstick League, players take to the sky to compete in up to 3 versus 3 matches with and against other would be wizards from around the world in a high flying, trick shot scoring battle for supremacy of the skies.
In anticipation of its launch next month Blue Isle Studios is hosting a Closed Beta Test starting today and running through Saturday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm PT each day. Media and consumers are invited to join for an early chance to play before its release next month - simply reply to this email for a Beta code.
In Broomstick League, players divide into teams and zoom across massive arenas atop their trusty broomsticks in an effort to grab a magical orb, outmaneuver other players and score a goal. Equipped with their wands, players must hone their flying skills and use magic to dodge enemies, defend their goal and make extraordinary plays. Players compete against friends online and use a combination of fast reflexes, teammate assists and magical spells in an effort to become the champion by scoring on their opponents. Broomstick League features endless combos of plays with no two matches ever the same.
Broomstick League is all about winning, with the added excitement of aerial competition via broomsticks and targeted spell casting.
Broomstick League Gameplay Features:
- Fast Paced Matches: Play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 with friends or matchmake online with opponents from around the world. Form the best team to dominate the arena!
- Reflexive and Fantastical Gameplay: Pick up speed while dive bombing to fly past a defender. Cast a spell on your opponent to blast the ball away or use the blink spell and teleport to a more favorable position. Well timed casting can make the difference between a buzzer beating goal or a soul crushing defeat.
- Character Customization: Personalize the look of your witch or wizard with a deep pool of creative options. Unlock new broomsticks, wands, and perform a variety of taunts and dance moves to rattle your opponents in the arena!
- Mystical Arenas: Experience high flying sports action within fantastical arenas brimming with magic! Battle it out with giant trolls lurking in the background or score impressive goals while floating on the back of massive flying creatures.
- Player Progression and Stats: Track your progress with leaderboards, stat tracking and player levelling system to prove you are the most spellbinding broomstick pilot in the land!
Media interested in previewing Broomstick League or joining this weekend's Closed Beta Test (February 6-8 4:00pm-9:00pm PT daily) should email Danitra Alomia ([email protected]). For more information on Broomstick League, please visit the website, watch on YouTube and Twitch, follow Broomstick League on Twitter, and ‘Like’ the game on Facebook.
- Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Launches Today! - September 19, 2021
- PUBG NEW STATESURPASSES 40 MILLION PRE-REGISTRATIONS AS PRE-ORDERS OPEN UP IN INDIA - September 19, 2021
- The Jackbox Party Pack 8 Comes to Consoles PC on October 14! - September 19, 2021