Strategy publisher Kalypso Media and developer Independent Arts Software have today announced that Railway Empire - Nintendo Switch™ Edition will release on 27th March, 2020.
Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch™ Edition makes the railway sim playable any time, anywhere and will launch with a physical edition and digitally, on Nintendo eShop. This new edition of the game includes the main game (with all added content and improvements since its initial launch), alongside the Mexico DLC, Crossing the Andes DLC, and The Great Lakes DLC. The Germany DLC, France DLC, and Great Britain & Ireland DLC will also be available as additional purchases via Nintendo eShop. For more information, check out the Kalypso Store. Watch on YouTubeInformation
Title:Railway Empire/Railway Empire - Nintendo Switch™ Edition
Platforms:Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™
Developer:Independent Arts Software
Release:Out now (Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One) 27/03/2020 (Nintendo Switch™)Hashtag:#RailwayEmpire In Railway Empire, create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network by purchasing over 40 different trains modelled in extraordinary detail, building railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to stay ahead of the competition. Hire and manage a talented workforce to ensure an efficient train service, while developing over 300 technologies, ranging from mechanical improvements to trains and workplace infrastructures, through five eras of technological innovation. However, the competition never sleeps with three rival tycoons all vying for business! Stay on top by attacking and sabotaging opponents through raids and industrial espionage.
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way from coast to coast
- Build an empire by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimising transportation of passengers and goods across North America
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios or create the perfect railway network without any financial pressure
- Run a custom network with 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five eras to progress and maximise practicality and profits
- Compete with up to three rival companies and even sabotage others' efforts using bandits and spies.
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
Kalypso will be at GDC 2020!
For more information or to book appointments, please contact [email protected]About the Kalypso Media Group
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is a fully independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 100 employees in 8 locations in Germany, England and the United States, including Kasedo Games, Kalypso Media’s digital-first label, and three development studios - Realmforge Studios (Munich), Gaming Minds Studios (Gütersloh) and a third, as-yet-unnamed studio to be opened in 2020 (Greater Frankfurt area).
Specializing in developing strategy games for a global audience on all modern platforms, Kalypso Media's IP portfolio includes the full rights to the Tropico series, Commandos, Port Royale, Dungeons, Sudden Strike, and Railway Empire. Kalypso Media’s recent releases are Commandos 2 - HD Remaster and Praetorians - HD Remaster. Upcoming releases include Railway Empire - Nintendo Switch™ Edition, Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, Spacebase Startopia and Port Royale 4. Kasedo Games’ upcoming titles include Filament, Distant Kingdoms and console versions of Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus.
More information about the Kalypso Media Group is available at www.kalypsomedia.com.
- Movie Park Theme Park Christmas is here update - November 26, 2020
- Curse of the Dead Gods: The massive Eagle’s Spire update is available today – watch the new trailer now! - November 26, 2020
- Store Empire THANKSGIVING EVENT update - November 26, 2020