Seoul, Korea, January 28, 2020 - Cassel Games is an indie development team of eight graduate students trying to create something new for players to enjoy. They are excited to introduce their debut project, 'Ratropolis'. Ratropolis is a fusion of the roguelite, tower-defense, city-building, and deck-building genres with real-time strategy gameplay. As the leader of Ratropolis players must build their deck, defend their rat citizens from monstrous creatures, and build the largest Ratropolis in rat history!
Now on Steam Early Access: A Roguelite, Tower Defense, Deck-Building, City Building RTS!
Ratropolis is in Early Access on Steam and Cassel Games is working to build on the concept with feedback and support from the community. “We really want to show the gaming world something new and give players a different kind of experience,” explains SungJin Hwang, the Game Director of Ratropolis.
Players can choose from over 120 cards of economy, building, military, and skill type. All leaders begin their journey with a deck of 8 basic cards. Building an efficient deck is key for protecting ratizens (rat-citizens) from waves of rat-thirsty enemies. Players can add, remove and upgrade cards to create a deck worthy of a leader. Additionally, players can also get aid from advisers with talents in finance, defense, or leadership when chaos arises. When the city falls the campaign will end, but with every end a new beginning is born. Players will be able to unlock new cards and make each defense a new experience!
- Unique Gameplay: Real-time deck building card game combined with roguelite and tower defense elements! Have you ever played anything like that before?
- Very Addictive: Highly engaging and rapid gameplay that requires quick judgment and response
- 30+ Events: Random decision events give you a new experience every time you play
- 120+ Cards: Unlock new features and cards to become stronger after every game.
- 6 Possible Endings: Choose your own adventure!
- 5 Leaders! Each with their own play style and traits.
- Easy to play but difficult to master.
- Languages: English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian
Check here for more information:
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1108370/Ratropolis/
- The Season of the Warlock - May 15, 2021
- The Hand of Merlin - May 15, 2021
- Welcome to Kainga: Seeds of Civilization, a Roguelite Village-Builder Set in a World Full of Mystery and Surprise. - May 15, 2021