Box Kid Adventures is a dynamic, top-down puzzle game. You play as Box Kid – a toy made of cardboard – going through various levels, full of nasty enemies and brain challenging puzzles. It offers simple but deep gameplay, that refers to classic games like Chip’s Challenge, Boulder Dash, Adventures of Lolo or Robbo.
Story: “In the age of electronics, the toy-robots became kids favourite playthings. However,
a young, ambitious designer, created a new toy. A Kid. A Box Kid! A toy made out of cardboard. A toy that should breathe life into the world of imagination. But the company’s CEO wasn’t impressed by that idea and he threw Box Kid into the garbage chute… But was that the real reason? Unveil the truth, as you help Box Kid discover his destiny!”
- Experience simple but deep gameplay, that really captures the spirit of the 8-bit era.
- Enjoy beautiful, cartoon graphics in Hi-Definition.
- Go through 75 various levels, full of nasty enemies and brain challenging puzzles.
- Create and share your own levels, with the built-in level editor.
- Earn keys to unlock new characters and levels.
- Discover the destiny of a cute cardboard hero.
Release date: 01 28 2020
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- NEW TEAM17 PARTNERSHIP STOPS THE CLOCK WITH ‘AGELESS’ - February 24, 2020
- Streets of Rage 4 Video Debuts Final Playable Brawler in Cybernetic Powerhouse Floyd, Reveals Two-Player Online, up to Four-Player Offline Co-Op - February 24, 2020
- Battlesloths on Switch February 27th - February 24, 2020