Together with developer Luminous, we will be hosting an open-beta for our upcoming, multiplayer RTS Circle Empires Rivals!This exciting opportunity will take place on Steam TODAY with players able to join in on the fun all week (23-29 January 2020). The press kit can be found here.
Have you got what it takes to fend off dragons, archers, zombies or wizards in a fast-paced procedurally generated world?
Look no further! To get a free key, simply follow these instructions:
- Join our Discord: https://www.discord.gg/iceberginteractive
- Find the sub-channel #circle-empires-rivals
- Type in .key
- Activate your key on Steam
- Play co-op vs. other players!
- Win (optional)
Do you need a reason to prove to your friends that you are a winner?
About Circle Empires Rivals
In this stand-alone follow up sequel to the award-winning RTS Circle Empires, you and your friends will take control of your own tiny kingdoms and conquer a world made of circles. Each one is overflowing with enemies to fight, monsters to hunt and loot to horde. Watch out though, as friends quickly turn to rivals…
- Fast-paced RTS
- Play alone or with friends in a variety of (online) game modes, including multiplayer co-op
- The world is made of circles, each with different loot and enemies
- Hundreds of different creatures, buildings and harvestable resources
- Units gain XP and level up
- Six game modes including: Roguelike, King Hunt and Stop the Army
- 10 new biomes with different bonuses and mechanics
- 25+ different faction leaders and 40 huntable boss monsters
- Procedurally generated worlds containing unique flora and fauna
- Huge range of difficulty options for any skill level
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- NEW TEAM17 PARTNERSHIP STOPS THE CLOCK WITH ‘AGELESS’ - February 24, 2020
- Streets of Rage 4 Video Debuts Final Playable Brawler in Cybernetic Powerhouse Floyd, Reveals Two-Player Online, up to Four-Player Offline Co-Op - February 24, 2020
- Battlesloths on Switch February 27th - February 24, 2020