A few months ago, DevilishGames (Spherical Pixel S.L.) showed Onirike’s first shots, its new and ambitious independent project. Since then, the studio has been showing regularly development advances through its social profiles on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Today it goes one step further, by launching the new trailer, that shows the almost definitive graphic aspect of the game, and by launching the Steam page, so the users can add it to their wishlist. Although Onirike is initially a PC game, the team is also working to bring the game to consoles.
Dreams are fed by our own desires. They dwell within us since we are born and so we call them until they come true. But, have you ever wondered what happens to dreams that never come true?
Onirike is an original adventure, puzzles, and 3d platformer video game that plays in an intricate open world, designed with a non-linear narrative, and presented with a peculiar graphics and sound aesthetic.
During the game, the user will take control of Prieto, a strange being that unknowns his nature, but who has the rare ability to become invisible. Exploration, stealth and gypsophila plants grow will be key to unveil the story of Prieto and the orb in which he lives.
- Explore Onirike’s intricate open world.
- Discover its charming non-linear story.
- Be amazed by its peculiar graphics and sound aesthetics.
- Gain new abilities for Prieto.
- Grow gypsophila strategically.
- Avoid dreams devourers using invisibility.
Onirike is a project granted by Red.es and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Red.es Program of Impulse to Videogame Sector. The grants are co-financed by the ERDF in the Multiregional Operational Program of Spain 2014-2020 (POPE).
DevilishGames is a company located in Villena (Alicante) with more than 20 years of experience in the creation of games for different platforms. The business has created more than 150 video games winning over more than 100 million players from all over the world.
Actually, the company has two different lines of business. On one hand, educational and advertising games developed on demand through the brand Spherical Pixel and, on the other hand, indie games developed under the umbrella of the brand DevilishGames and published through digital platforms such as Google Play, App Store, Steam, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store.
- Ancient Enemy to release April 9th - March 28, 2020
- Population Zero Gameplay Series Episode 1: Technology and Perks - March 28, 2020
- Gamedec, supported by Brian Fargo & Obsidian Entertainment, gets funded on Kickstarter within 36 hours. GOG.com version & the first stretch goal revealed. - March 28, 2020