Independent development studio Black Corporation has launched the first chapter of The Peephole's Chronicles: Weird John for PC and Mac, now available for free on itch.io and IndieExpo.The Peephole's Chronicles: Weird John is a bizarre and surreal point and click psychological horror adventure in which you take on the role of a man suffering paranoia whose aim is to survive in his room until Christmas.“We started developing The Peephole's Chronicles: Weird John back in 2017 and since then the project has grown significantly”, says Alessandro Adinolfi, PR Manager at Black Corporation. The Peephole's Chronicles: Weird John is the first chapter of a title which will be fully released on Steam. The game will include 5 chapters more and it is planned for Q4 2020. Features
Creepy point and click psychological horror adventure
- Classic point and click adventure game.
- Inverted escape room: get the nostalgia of old 2d flash escape rooms in a revisited way.
- Try to survive inside the room until Christmas.
- Defend yourself or get some help from who come to your door.
- Various number of items and characters.
- Your actions can cause unexpected results.
- Different approaches and multiple finals.
- Paranoid guy life simulator.
- Creepy and anxiety atmosphere.
About Black CorporationBlack Corporation is and fresh little independent game studios based in Italy. Born out of sheer passion and self-sustained throughout, the team is formed by less than ten people (team and repeating collaborator) with the focus to create video games without censorship and educational limitation (pure 90’s pirate spirit!).
- Trippy cyberspace action-puzzler EQI comes free to Steam - January 18, 2021
- HITMAN 3 – Launch Trailer - January 18, 2021
- NUTS, AN ADVENTURE IN SQUIRREL SURVEILLANCE, RELEASES THIS FRIDAY ON APPLE ARCADE, AND ON NINTENDO SWITCH AND STEAM ON FEBRUARY 4. - January 18, 2021