like Charlie game studio released an atmospheric teaser for their story exploration game Ghost on the Shore. The video introduces a headstrong ghost and a young woman Riley, who´ve come face to face on a desolate island. Their future bond is shaped by the player´s choices in dialogue and the game promises an emotional tale about ties that transcend even death.
- View the teaser: http://bit.ly/GOTS_teaser
- Wishlist in Steam: http://bit.ly/GOTS_Steam
- Preregistration for Press Keys: http://bit.ly/GOTS_keys
About the game
You play as Riley, a young woman who finds herself stranded on a desolate island with a headstrong ghost, dead for as long as he can remember. As you explore the crumbling homes of the gone islanders and discover the remnants, you get to know the ghost Josh. Making irrevocable choices in dialogue you shape the bond with him, which ultimately influences the outcome of the game. As Riley puts it all together, she comes to understand how an island’s history led to Josh’ death.
- Relationship exploration
- Environmental storytelling
- Emotional choices with consequences
- Branching narrative with multiple endings
About the studio
like Charlie is a narrative-focused game studio in Ghent, Belgium. Founded by Dagmar Blommaert & Kenny Guillaume, creators of an award-winning story exploration game Marie's Room.Website: https://www.likecharlie.com
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG ArenaFridayGame of the Dayjust looking for a win - February 21, 2020
- 7 days until the end of its Kickstarter and Rustler has long since achieved its goal. Help medieval GTA reach another stretch goal! - February 21, 2020
- Spaceland is live now on Xbox One and PS4! - February 21, 2020