Berlin, Germany – January 16, 2020 – Solo indie dev Mario “ehmprah” Kaiser releases his new game CORE DEFENSE as First Access on Itch.io. CORE DEFENSE fuses tower defense with the best of roguelike and deckbuilding games into a simple, yet enticing and addictive formula – that will have players blissfully despair at its difficulty.
“I wanted to make a game which gets you hooked easily but will take hundreds of hours to master and finally beat on the highest difficulty” – Mario “ehmprah” Kaiser
CORE DEFENSE will also be released on Steam, the Play Store and the App Store later this year. During the First Access phase on Itch.io players have the chance to purchase limited rewards to immortalize themselves in the game and create content in collaboration with the developer.
Get in touch for a free review copy!
CORE DEFENSE key features:
– Defeat fifty waves without losing your core
– Choose one out of several randomly rolled rewards after each wave
– Build a winning combination of walls, towers, abilities, upgrades and modules
– Enjoy infinite replayability through permadeath, randomized waves and rewards
– Play in short sessions of about an hour or binge for hours on end
– Beat a high base difficulty and many additional difficulty levels
– Unlock dozens of quirky achievements