Headup and Devespresso Games are pleased to announce that ‘The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters’, an atmospheric, story-driven Korean survival horror game, will officially launch into “full release” on January 28.
Highly Anticipated Full Release Arrives with 98% Positive Steam User Review!
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters on Steam continues the dark and sinister adventure from The Coma: Recut with players journeying beyond the deserted Sehwa High School and into the surrounding district. Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated visuals by Minho Kim combined with a nightmarish story of relentless pursuit by T.L. Riven, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters precariously balances an urgency of exploration and the need for survival.
Since its Early Access lauch which began in late November, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters has ranked within the top 10 of Steam Gamer Reviews for Q4 2019 with 98% of reviewers posting positive reviews and 40% of the reviewers posting ‘Overwhelmingly Positive’ reviews. Devespresso has improved the game with several major updates during Early Access, with the final major update arriving at release. The game’s save data will be reset at release, and the game will offer new surprises and plots that were not available during Early Access.
As announced in November, Early Access buyers will receive a free Survival Guide/Artbook and a copy of the eerie Original Soundtrack at release. The details of the full game price and several special bundles will be disclosed closer to release.
Check out the official trailer here.
About The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. She soon realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted and changed. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
● Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
● Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
● Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
● Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
● Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
● Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
● Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
- Hop Into the First Paper Mario Adventure With Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack - December 4, 2021
- Playing with time – Timerunner - December 4, 2021
- Xbox Platforms Embraces A Grim Dawn Future - December 4, 2021