King Art games released a special 2019 rewind to pave the road for the release of the upcoming classic RTS Iron Harvest 1920+ on 1 September 2020.
Iron Harvest 1920+ – End of 2019 Gameplay: https://youtu.be/KRkrF4TUHmQ
Supporting the strong relationship with their community, King Art Games wants to thank all early supporters and general gamers for the achievements reached
in what has been the busiest year for the German development team. Notable milestones in 2019:
· Iron Harvest Alpha was released.
· A strong partnership with the new publisher Deep Silver established
· After showing the game on E3 2019, King Art and Deep Silver revealed the release date at the big Opening Night Live Ceremony of gamescom 2019!
About Iron Harvest 1920+ At the dawn of the 20th century, shortly after the end of the Great War, the world is full of secrets and mysteries, of opportunities and challenges. Tradition clashes with scientific and technological progress, while Europe is still recovering from the brutal battles of the War. Iron Harvest 1920+ is a real-time strategy game (RTS) set in this alternate reality of 1920+.To create the perfect RTS-experience, the team has been working in close cooperation with RTS-fans around the globe, ever since the highly successful Kickstarter campaign.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG ArenaFridayGame of the Dayjust looking for a win - February 21, 2020
- 7 days until the end of its Kickstarter and Rustler has long since achieved its goal. Help medieval GTA reach another stretch goal! - February 21, 2020
- Spaceland is live now on Xbox One and PS4! - February 21, 2020