Developer and Publisher Chucklefish are proud to announce that the forthcoming free DLC, Wargroove: Double Trouble, is coming to PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on February 6th 2020. The DLC will be dropping on PlayStation 4 soon after, date to be revealed.
Team up and lead the Outlaw faction to strategic victory, with new criminal Commanders in Wargroove: Double Trouble!
The DLC introduces a brand new co-op enabled campaign, new Commanders, public & private multiplayer lobbies, a whole suite of editor tool updates, balance changes + much more...
The Chucklefish development team have been hard at work over the past year to bring the strategy games community a chunky, new DLC campaign, adding lots of features to discover, as a big thank you for the wonderful support for Wargroove’s initial launch. We hope you’ll enjoy getting to know the new cast of Commanders and further exploring the world of Wargroove!
About Wargroove: Double Trouble
Grab a fellow ruffian, set up your Hideout and take on Wargroove: Double Trouble. Designed with co-op play in mind, this expansion adds a new story campaign that introduces Outlaw Commanders; the mighty Wulfar, troublemaker twins Errol and Orla, as well as the maleficent Vesper.
After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues have no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen - plundering riches from the Imperial Palace of Heavensong, Stone Mountain Fort of Felheim, the Celandine Vault of Cherrystone and the Floran’s Iron Roots reserves. But do you have the chops to get the job done?
It won’t be easy, but at least you’ll have two new units at your command - Thieves and Riflemen! Take tactical advantage of these new recruits, sending forth your Thief to ransack enemy gold and carefully position your Rifleman to take out enemy troops.
- Brand new Co-Op Story Campaign (can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo)
- 3 New Roguish Commanders
- 2 New Units - Thieves & Riflemen!
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies
- New Volcano map theme and more updates to the custom Editor tools
- Outlaw music tracks, composed by Phonetic Hero
- And much more!
The DLC will be launching at the same time as an upcoming patch which will also include balance adjustments to a number of units and Commanders. More details about balance changes and Editor tool features can be found at: https://wargroove.com/introducing-double-trouble/
Request a Wargroove review key via Terminals:
- ASSASSIN’S CREED® VALHALLA RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 17 - July 12, 2020
- Free-to-play Brawlhalla® Coming to Mobile on August 6 - July 12, 2020
- EA SPORTS UFC 4 Officially Revealed With UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya and UFC Welterweight Jorge Masvidal as Cover Athletes - July 12, 2020