The 0.16.5 content update arrives in PUBG MOBILE introducing the new Domination mode with the new Arena map “Town”, the all-new Royale Pass Season 11 themed with “Operation Tomorrow” and more upgrades, available for free on the App Store and Google Play beginning Thursday, Jan. 9.
Expansive 0.16.5 update introduces new Domination game mode, new Arena map, new vehicle, Royale Pass Season 11 and more to the blockbuster mobile game
Players now can enter the new Arena map “Town” with the new Domination mode, where they will be assigned to either the blue or red team for a 4v4 battle and capture the bases to win. One random base will be activated soon after the match begins, and the next base will be activated after the first base is captured by either team. The team who captures 2 bases first from the total 3 bases wins. Super Weapon Crates are available for players to blow enemies away with super weapons and enjoy the exciting backstreet firefights.
In response to players’ requests for firearm training, the original version of the Warehouse map has been restored and converted into the Arena Training map, where players can pick up and practice all weapons from the ground anytime instead of using their loadout.
In addition to the new gameplay mode and new maps, players can also unlock the all-new “Operation Tomorrow” themed update with more new missions and rewards, as well as high quality futuristic outfits as the Royale Pass Season 11 begins.
More 0.16.5 content update details for PUBG MOBILE include:
- Light Snowmobile – In Classic Mode, players can now enjoy the new vehicle exclusively in Vikendi map, which is the perfect ride for two. It is faster and moves more efficiently than the original Snowmobile but is also more easily damaged
- Firearm Balancing – Groza’s single-shot damage lowered from 48 to 45 in Team Arena
- Season Recap – After the new season starts, the Season Recap page will arrive soon for players to view their statistics and highlights from the previous season
- Royale Pass Improvements – New multi-option missions in Team Arena, Payload Mode and more offer new rewards. Mission guides and display have also been improved
- Additional updates in security features, download status buttons etc.
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020