We are honored to announce the release dates of Lumini for consoles. Playstation 4 will be the first to receive this relaxing adventure on the 21th of January. Xbox One will be the second, 22th of January, and finally Nintendo Switch will receive it 24th of January.
The game will appear at 9.99 €/$ and 8.39£, but if any user acquires it before the launch on Xbox One or Nintendo Switch the game will be 10% cheaper (8.99€/$ or 7.55£).
If you want to receive a review code you can ask for it here:
In Lumini the players take control of a swarm of the titular creatures – an ancient race that has been missing for thousands of years – and grow, evolve and keep the swarm safe during their challenging and perilous journey. Sail your Lumini through beautiful, time-worn landscapes, encounter mystical and bewildering creatures and solve ancient puzzles to discover why the Lumini vanished, while trying to restore peace and harmonic balance to their home planet.
Lumini Key Features:
- A surprising and mysterious story about the Lumini and their home world
- Experience a flow based game with controls and gameplay affordable for all type of players.
- Solve puzzles dividing your Lumini swarm and controlling both groups simultaneously
- Add unique species to your swarm with new abilities
- The audio score is immersive and fully adaptive.
Apart from being nominated at IGF, Lumini was nominated at Momocon 2015, Dutch Game Awards 2016, and Emotional Awards.
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish.
- Track down the corrupted god in Alder’s Blood, coming to the Nintendo Switch on March 13th and Steam on April 10th - February 29, 2020
- Hot Brass Open Beta – One Week Left to Join In - February 28, 2020
- Eternal New Sealed League: Aftershock - February 28, 2020