The Shadow & The Blade DLC for Total War: WARHAMMER II is out now on macOS and Linux.
The Shadow & The Blade brings powerful new abilities, mechanics, and military advantages to Total War: WARHAMMER II:
- Two new Legendary Lords with their own quest-chains, unique items, skill trees and factions:
- Malus Darkblade leads Hag Graef for the Dark Elves.
- Deathmaster Snikch leads Clan Eshin for the Skaven.
- Command the lethal chariots and pain-wracked Medusae of Hag Graef.
- Use cunning stealth magic, warp-infused weapons and deadly covert infantry for Clan Eshin.
- Recruit new elite Regiments of Renown to lay catastrophic waste to your enemies.
The Shadow & The Blade DLC is available now from the Feral Store for $8.99 / £6.99 / €8,99.
About Feral Interactive
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher of games for the macOS, Linux, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch platforms, founded in 1996 and based in London, England. It is responsible for such hits as Alien: Isolation™ for macOS, Linux and Nintendo Switch, GRID™ Autosport for iOS and Nintendo Switch, ROME: Total War™ and Tropico™ for iOS and Android, Life is Strange 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider®, Total War: THREE KINGDOMS, DiRT® 4™, Total War: WARHAMMER II, A Total War™ Saga: THRONES OF BRITANNIA, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, DiRT: Rally®, F1™ 2017, HITMAN™, XCOM® 2, Company of Heroes™ 2, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY, and Empire: Total War™ for macOS and Linux, and The LEGO® Movie 2 Videogame for macOS. Visit the Feral Interactive website and find us on Twitter or Facebook.
About Creative Assembly™
Creative Assembly Ltd. is one of Europe's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria. With a heritage of award-winning AAA titles, including the multi-million selling Total War™ series, Creative Assembly continues to build an impressive portfolio of games and world-renowned partnerships; working with Games Workshop on Total War™: WARHAMMER®, Twentieth Century Fox on Alien: Isolation, plus 343 Industries and Microsoft on Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly has, with their exceptionally talented team of over 500, amassed a wealth of awards, including multiple Best Place to Work awards and recent accolades from BAFTA, Music+Sound and Develop’s Industry Excellence awards. www.creative-assembly.com
About Total War™
With more than 25 million copies sold, Total War is one of the most established and critically acclaimed series in gaming. A drive for historical authenticity and superb gaming quality has helped establish the franchise as one of the most successful PC games of all time. Alongside the core historical-based games, the Total War series has expanded to include free-to-play mobile (Total War Battles™: KINGDOM), fantasy epics (Total War™: WARHAMMER®), and historical snapshots (Total War™ Saga: THRONES OF BRITANNIA). www.totalwar.com
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020