Bare Knuckle Development are happy to announce that the complete soundtrack (OST) from Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo by Electric Fan Death is heading to Steam, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, YouTube and other music platforms. The album includes all 4 pumping 80’s inspired tracks from the game as well as 2 remixes. The digital download will be available on Steam from 14th January 2020 for $1.99 USD, £1.59 GBP, €1.79 EUR, A$2.95 AUD. The tracks will also be available to stream on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube, Deezer, and Tidal from the 17th January 2020. The Steam version will include a printable A3 poster, a desktop wallpaper and will be available for a reduced price as part of the Deluxe and Ultimate Space Blaster bundles.
The retro synth-pop tunes from Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo are coming to Steam, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, YouTube and other music platforms.
- Soundtrack Trailer: https://youtu.be/z09xTEEpDso
- Soundtrack Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1190440/Space_Blaster_Turbo__Official_Soundtrack_OST_Poster__Wallpaper/
- Electric Fan Death: https://soundcloud.com/electricfandeath
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo:
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo is a modern take on the retro arcade shoot ’em up (shmup) where the player must remotely pilot space blasters to save humanity from extinction. Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo is an addictive, fast-paced, easy to pick-up hard to master space blaster with bullet hell elements, loads of unlockables, and leaderboards to climb. The ‘Turbo’ edition of Super Mega Space Blaster Special is the definitive edition giving you more ships, more game modes, more unlockables, more challenges, and more space blasting fun than ever before.
- Press-kit: https://bareknuckledev.com/press-kits/super-mega-space-blaster-special-turbo-press-kit/
- Players: 1-2 local cooperative and competitive play
- Release Date: 14th January 2020
- Age ratings: ESRB E, PEGI 3+
- Price: $4.99 USD / £3.99 GBP / €4.39 EUR / A$6.60 AUD
About Bare Knuckle Development:
Bare Knuckle Development is a small indie game studio based in Greater Manchester in the United Kingdom. After releasing their first title, Super Mega Space Blaster Special, on Steam to a string of good reviews they are in the process of releasing the much bigger ‘Turbo Edition’ on consoles, PC, and Mac. Once released they will then return to developing The Flawless: Art’s Tale, a metroidvania hack ‘n’ shoot action-RPG for Nintendo Switch™, PS4™, and Steam(Win/Lin/Mac).