The most wonderful time of the year is upon us and Garena’s Free Fire is going to feel more festive once its Winterlands event comes to town.The event will start with a reflection of all of the great content that’s been made available in Free Fire this year. Several popular skins, like the polar bear suit and gingerbread man, and game modes, like Cold Steel, Explosive Jump, Clash Squad, and Big Head will become available once again for a limited time. New content, such as a new holiday theme, new characters, a new pet, and a new Snowman game mode will become available starting on December 22.Free Fire has had an incredible 2019. It was the most downloaded mobile game for 2019 globally, across both the Google Play and iOS Store combined, according to App Annie. Fans continue to watch and participate in many of its esports tournaments, the most successful being the Free Fire World Series in Brazil. The tournament achieved over 2 million peak concurrent viewers, according to Esports Charts, which is a new world record for a mobile esports tournament. Free Fire was also recognized as being the most-viewed mobile game in 2019, according to the recently released YouTube rewind 2019. To prepare for the upcoming Winterlands event, survivors are encouraged to check out all of the pre-heat events going on in Free Fire. To do that, players can download the game for free at the following locations:
- Apple iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/US/app/id1300146617?mt=8
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dts.freefireth&hl=en_US
About GarenaGarena is the leading game developer and publisher in Southeast Asia, Taiwan, and Latin America, and has expanded into other fast-growing markets globally.For more information on Garena, please visit https://www.garena.com. To find out the very latest on Free Fire, do head down to https://www.facebook.com/FreeFireUS.
- BAN ALL HUMANS from politics in Cat President 2: Purrlitical Revolution - September 29, 2020
- Red Wings: Aces of the Sky targets a release date with Xbox One pre-order available! - September 29, 2020
- A New Trailer Shows 4 Player Co-op Mode for Aquanox: Deep Descent - September 29, 2020