Vroom-Vroom-Vroom! Celebrate christmas early with Wreckfest’s holiday update as well as the new car pack DLC.
The holiday update contains the following additions. See http://n.thq.com/ou2l30q2jDt for the detailed patch notes.
- Two new free tracks
- Multiplayer event voting
- Player-hosted public servers
- Car customization in lobby
- … and more!
The Modified Monsters Car Pack brings you a collection of five backyard
built vehicles with a mix that will make you go hog-wild! Strike fear with the crazy monster truck, or head into battle in a fully loaded military pickup! Burn rubber like a pro with the dragster, or try the hilarious mini racing car for size! And finally, try taking the pig car out for a spin – enjoy the roast! The Modified Monsters Car Pack is out today on all platforms for $3.99 | €3.99 | £3.29.
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/tNPLrEgiDwE
Download assets: http://n.thq.com/A7wq30p2Gkb
The Modified Monsters Car Pack is part of the Season Pass, which is including 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step, along with free content updates.
Season Pass Store Links
Xbox® One: http://n.thq.com/Ly6Q30pvFxP
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
About THQ Nordic
For our official boiler plate please click the link below:
About Bugbear Entertainment
Bugbear Entertainment is a game studio specializing in action driving. The company has been developing car games for sixteen years, starting with Rally Trophy (2001, PC). With over a decade of development under its belt, Bugbear Entertainment has successfully redefined the genre of action racing and is best known for the critically acclaimed demolition racing series FlatOut (2004-2007, PC, PS2™, Xbox, Xbox 360) and street racing title Ridge Racer Unbounded (2013, PC, PS3™, Xbox 360).
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- NEW TEAM17 PARTNERSHIP STOPS THE CLOCK WITH ‘AGELESS’ - February 24, 2020
- Streets of Rage 4 Video Debuts Final Playable Brawler in Cybernetic Powerhouse Floyd, Reveals Two-Player Online, up to Four-Player Offline Co-Op - February 24, 2020
- Battlesloths on Switch February 27th - February 24, 2020