1C Entertainment and Conglomerate 451 developer RuneHeads release the largest Early Access update to their grid-based, cyberpunk dungeon crawler yet.
During the past two months, RuneHeads have been working hard on improving the game by adding a series of key features and gameplay changes
, such as the much-anticipated story mode, expanded loot system, new areas and characters, new intro, and much more.
What’s new in today’s update:
- Special Loot Crates: Introducing different rarities to Loot Crates with better rewards, depending on mission difficulty
- REM (REsources Module) System: After defeating an enemy there is a chance it will drop a REM, a collection of resources and items
- Cypher Deck: Now every Agent has a Cypher Deck, a special combat computer. Improve a Cypher Deck by upgrading it and installing new plugins
- Plugins: A new item type that can be installed in Cypher Decks to modify an Agent’s Combat Hacking skills
- Further balancing of the game
- Tons of major and minor fixes
- And much more!
Including today’s update, below are all the key features that have been added to Conglomerate 451 in the past months:
Major Added Features Since Early Access Launch:
- Explore the streets of Conglomerate city and discover the roots of corruption in Story Mode. Discover new characters as agents complete missions.
- The upgraded companion drone provides mission advice and acts as a guide for new players
- An all-new Perk System grants special skills to agents promoted to a new rank
- An expanded Loot System
- Black Markets scattered through the city offer opportunities to buy cutting edge weapons and tech
- Agents can use drugs for quick short-term ability boosts, but run the risk of of intoxication debuffs and long-term addiction
- Cyber Graveyard and After Life Technology
- The AIM System
- Use new skills to hack enemies and turn the tables in combat
- A new HUD improves gameplay with a more intuitive layout
About Conglomerate 451
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations,
assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector
451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting
neural implants, to equipping them with powerful cyberlimbs and
literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take
every advantage you can get. Not only will agents lost in battle lose
all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even
basic wounds can have a lasting impact on your agents, evolving into
About 1C Entertainment:
1C Entertainment is an international group with
offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and
operating in the segments of game production, distribution and services
for video game developers. The company releases video games for all
platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in
1C Entertainment has successfully launched
over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series - IL-2
Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space Rangers. Recent releases
include such games as Ancestors Legacy, Deep Sky Derelicts and Fell
Seal: Arbiter’s Mark. For more information about 1C Entertainment and
their games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
one of the most acclaimed independent game studios in Italy. Founded in
2017 by two industry veterans, it's a team driven by passion of making
games they would love to play.
For more information, please visit www.runeheads.com