SO it would seem the Social Feature For Friends List for MTG Arena was added to the game in today’s update, we all need to check this out I have not updated just yet I have heard many complaints about Lag and game issues I will wait till the muddy waters clear a bit to Give things a fair chance.
SO it would seem MTG Arena gets friendly Check out the new FRiends list friend search features
Developer’s Note: The next time we talked about Friends List we wanted it be absolutely certain that it would in-game and playable. … and yes, it’s finally here! Since the November update, we’ve been refactoring services to make sure Friends List can scale to meet player expectations. For context, were were looking at a system success rate (sending, receiving, accepting friends) from about 80% last November to 99.5% at scale (scale, meaning a heavy use of this system during peak game hours).
Regardless, this is still a new feature so we expect there to be a few kinks we need to iron out (see the Known Issues list below) but also – please report any issues you encounter! We’ll continue to improve upon this foundation as we work towards our next social features – direct messaging friends in-game.
Sending Friend Requests
- Players can have up to 200 total Friends across outgoing and accepted requests
- You can enter the display name (including the #####) or the email address associated with your friends’ MTG Arena account to send them an invite.
- Entering a player’s email address sends an in-game friend invite, not an actual email. Players will need to log onto MTG Arena to accept your request.
- Sending Requests Simultaneously:
- If two players mutually send friend requests to each other using their usernames, they are automatically added to each other’s Friend lists.
- If two players mutually send friend requests with one using sending an email request and another using sending a username request, users are not automatically added to each other’s Friend lists.
- Friends requests never expire.
Accepting Friend Requests
- You receive in-game notifications when you receive a new Friend request.
- You can set your client to block incoming friend by navigating to Options > Account > and checking the “Block Incoming Friend Requests” box.
- If you reject a request, the other player is not notified – they just see that they still have an outgoing request.
- Rejecting a friend request does clear it from your list of pending requests.
- You can Block an unlimited number of players
- Only the first 50 blocked players are displayed in-client.
Using Your Friends List
- The Friends List is accessible on the bottom right of the screen, by click the person-shaped icon.
- Once you’re logged in and through downloading/unpacking assets, you appear online to your Friends.
- You can Challenge online friends on your Friends List
- You can have up to one outgoing challenge. This challenge is canceled if you log off or transition to looking for a match (either through matchmaking or by accepting another challenge).
- The initiator of a challenge sets the parameters of a challenge (e.g. Best of 1 vs Best of 3, etc.).
- If two friends challenge each other simultaneously, you may be come stuck in a state where you both see an outgoing challenge, and are waiting on a response.
- Workaround: You should be able to cancel out of the challenge, and have only one friend initiate a challenge request.
- If you receive a challenge while you already have a play blade open, and you change the parameters of the challenge before accepting (e.g. your friend challenges you to Standard, and you wish to play Brawl), your friend may end up in a locked state.
- Workaround: If you wish to change the parameters of an incoming challenge, please cancel out of the challenge before changing parameters on the play blade.
- PUBG MOBILE DELIVERS PIPING HOT REWARDS IN ROYALE PASS SEASON 14 - July 13, 2020
- World War II card game Kards is upping the ante with the Kards Open, a community tournament boasting $1,000 of rations to battle for! - July 13, 2020
- MAI INVESTIGATES LE CHOARA’S STRANGE DISAPPEARANCES IN DEATH END RE;QUEST 2 - July 13, 2020