Hand-drawn fantasy characters celebrate the holiday season in the latest content update for LYN: The Lightbringer, the hit story-driven role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Beginning today, mobile players worldwide can download and warp into the content update on the App Store and Google Play that introduces Christmas-themed loot and more.
Story-driven role-playing game gets festive for December holidays with massive content update for iOS and Android
Today’s LYN: The Lightbringer update delivers an extensive amount of new features, including:
- Season Three – After much anticipation, the all-new Season Three adds a fresh episode and adventure area for players to explore and conquer
- New Systems – Players now have access to the unprecedented Gear Transcendence Development System to enhance their characters
- Merry Events – In the new Christmas Gift Event, players can gather themed socks by completing various modes and challenges. Socks can be exchanged for exclusive Christmas items
- Altar of Advent – The popular Altar of Advent has been changed to the Legendary hero Rua. Players can earn the legendary hero by collecting coins and playing the Altar
- Additional Balances – Today’s update also delivers several system improvements and bug fixes.
Jeong Juno, best known for his work on Lineage 2, teams up with the publishers at Nexon to create LYN: The Lightbringer’s enchanted world. LYN: The Lightbringer boasts a unique cast of 3D-rendered models inspired by Jeong’s hand-drawn artwork. In this stunning role-playing game, players take control of brave hero Jean to explore the wicked realm of the godlike Daeva.
The latest LYN: The Lightbringer content update is available now to download for free on the App Store and Google Play. Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for LYN: The Lightbringer here
- Check out the official Facebook page here
- Visit the official LYN: The Lightbringer website here
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The Witch in the Forest Windows MacOS, Linux, Steam and Itchio - October 1, 2020
- ROBLOXFor all Ages From 3years old to 100 if you have internet and a device. - October 1, 2020
- Roll20 and Wisdom Partner to Launch Heroes of the Storm Community Clash League - October 1, 2020