Gaming fans can for the first time in the UK buy an Xbox and unlimited access to a library of over 100 high-quality games from £17.99 a month.
Xbox All Access has arrived in the UK – just in time for Christmas
With Xbox All Access, customers can get a new console, over 100 games and be able to play with friends online without spending anything upfront.
Similar to buying a phone on contract, the programme works by spreading out the cost with low monthly payments over two years. It’s available now via online retailer GAME.
“It’s the most affordable way to buy a console and play all the latest games. It also means people can treat their loved ones to the ultimate Christmas present without breaking the bank,” says Martyn Gibbs, CEO of GAME Digital.
There are three Xbox All Access packages to choose from:
• Xbox One X (with a limited time offer upgrade option to Project Scarlett, expected late 2020)
• Xbox One S
• Xbox One S All Digital Edition, for disc-free gaming
Each bundle includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, giving you access to over 100 high-quality games, such as Gears 5, The Outer Worlds and Minecraft, as well as online multiplayer with Xbox Live Gold.
Customers who make 18 full payments can then apply for an upgrade to the highly anticipated next generation Xbox (Project Scarlett), out in 2020.
How it works
Head to www.game.co.uk/XboxAllAccess to choose your Xbox from £17.99 a month and sign up for payment via Klarna (0% p.a. for 24 months). Your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription will be waiting for you on your new console.
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020