Barcelona, December 6, 2019 - Touring Karts is all about competition and Ivanovich Games want the best players competing in our multiplayer when the PlayStation 4 / PSVR version of the game launches in one week from now. So from now until the 22nd of December, everybody who comes to compete online in the Touring Karts Steam Demo will unlock the full Touring Karts game by winning 3 races in a row, and also get an extra Steam code for a friend if they win 5 races in a row. So now it's time to test your racing skills show off what you are made of! You can check the News on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Experience (non-exclusive) VR arcade kart racing at home!
Along with this new competition, we come up with the new coolest helmets collection to date! Available now on the Steam and Oculus version, also will be ready to play with on the PS4 / PSVR from day one.
Party Arcade Racer Touring Karts will be out on PlayStation VR and PlayStation 4 (trailer) on the 12th of December at a price of 19.99 USD / 19.99 EUR (15% off during the 2 first weeks after launch for PS Plus subscribers), the game is also available on Steam (store link) and Oculus Store (store link). Coming later on to Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, Touring Karts will be offering Cross-Platform Multiplayer for up-to 8 Players Between All Platforms Without Requiring a VR Device, thus granting the party for every player, regardless where they are and the device they use.
For the first time in a home VR system, Touring Karts will make you feel like playing an arcade Kart game. Players will be able to choose from 6 different control schemes:
- Dualshock as classic/static controller
- Dualshock as motion controller
- Wheel + 1 PS move controller
- 2 PS move controllers: One to handle the wheel and the other to interact with the world
- 3dRudder + 1 PS move controller
REQUEST YOUR PS4 / PSVR REVIEW CODE NOW!PSVR version of Touring Karts - Gameplay showcasing 3 different controller options
Master your racing skills while interacting with the environment as if you would be doing it in the real world. Get ready to make your way through the first place while throwing ice cubes, chickens, bombs, shoot bazokas, smashing your rivals with a giant hammer, and also take a break in the middle of the chaos to recover your health by drinking energetic beverages!
- Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR, can also be enjoyed on non-VR platforms.
- 3 views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in 3rd person and the more immersive first-person view.
- 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
- Multiple Controls Compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls, classic controls, etc.
- Quick Race Mode with all cars and tracks available from the get-go.
- Up-to 8 players Online Multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
- 3 Online Game Modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
- Story-based Mode with more than 500 original challenges (+120h to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Single Player or Multiplayer Mode.
- Craft up-to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
“As fans of F1 and the Mario Kart saga, we were missing an experience that united these two worlds taking advantage of all the possibilities that Virtual Reality can offer. We wanted to bring all the excitement and crazy fun of the kart-type arcade games into a universe where we always find new challenges and where we can compete with our friends. ”-Ivan Cascales, Founder and CEO at Ivanovich Games.
With the help of the community, Spanish Developer Ivanovich Games has been compromised to keep polishing and adding features to Touring Karts since it was launched about 3 months ago on Steam Early Access, we want to thank our community for their continuous feedback and support.
"Had a lot of fun playing and was frankly impressed by how polished the game is. Lots of content here! This could become the gold standard for kart racing in VR" - Review by Ben Plays VR
Interested in reviewing Touring Karts?
Are you a journalist or content creator and want to share the experience of playing our game with your community? Then answer this email and we'll send an PSVR, Oculus or Steam code your way!
About Ivanovich Games.
Ivanovich Games is a small studio based in Catalonia (Spain) and founded in 2010. The company has been focusing on the creation of original arcade-style video games with a special attention to Virtual Reality technologies. Some of their better known VR titles are Operation Warcade and Final Soccer.
For more information, visit the Touring Karts website and the following social media profiles: