Get ready intensive action-packed retro gameplay! You play as a middle-aged farmer who wakes up to find that you have been abducted by aliens.
Wearing only a hospital gown and a pair of boxers you manage to get a hold of one of the alien weapons. Can you last long enough for rescue to arrive while taking out as many enemies as you can build combos for an insanely high score?
Get Me Outta Here is a title action fans and retro enthusiasts will love!
- Precise controls for strategic action-packed gameplay.
- Epic story driven by hilarious dialogue.
- Insanely fun combo system for building high scores.
- Outrageous bosses, including your own cow!
- 3 ships to fight your way through.
- Variety of enemies, power-ups, and game modifiers.
- 2 Player CO-OP mode.
- Authentic retro gameplay and pixel art.
Video trailer URL: https://youtu.be/clB5i8lJCdc
REVIEW COPIES (NINTENDO SWITCH) ARE NOW AVAILABLE! To secure one for yourself please get in touch with Mateusz Sadowski at [email protected] And when you do, please let us know which region you’d like the game for. About QubicGames
QubicGames is an independent game publisher and developer based in Warsaw, Poland. The company was founded 15 years ago and has a track record of successful releases, especially for Sony and Nintendo platforms. Since 2017 QubicGames has been focusing on Switch, with over 20 games published already! The publishing studio is planning to bring Hungry Baby: Party Treats, Warlocks 2: God Slayers, Geki Yaba Runner Anniversary Edition and other great games to the Nintendo Switch platform.
Visit https://qubicgames.com/ to learn more.
About Rossman Bros Games: Two brothers, both working full time, husbands, dads, making games together in our free time.
Visit: http://rossmanbrosgames.com/ to learn more.
- Retro game subscription service Antstream Arcade continues expansion with key hires - July 5, 2020
- 2D Physics Mayhem! Retro-Inspired 2D Action Platformer ‘Robozarro’ Launching Next Week! - July 5, 2020
- Due to overwhelming demand Cold Symmetry and Playstack open up the Beta for all fans - July 5, 2020