Deep Silver and Nine Dots Studio are excited to announce the release of a free game content update, The Permadeath, Postgame, and Poutine content patch. This update is live today on console.
Introducing the Permadeath, Postgame, and Poutine content patch!
Launched on March 26, 2019 by the pocket-sized and dynamic Canadian developers Nine Dots Studio, OUTWARD, the open world adventurer RPG has seen in excess of 400,000 players from all over the world embark on unforgiving adventures in the mystical wonderful world of Aurai.
To say thank you for the amazing support and feedback, Deep Silver and Nine Dots Studio would like to offer this free game content patch positively brimming with great updates!
“I never took for granted that Outward would perform well, but we wanted to trust the players’ ability to learn and adapt. I’m so glad that it paid off and it makes us that much more confident for our future development efforts.” said Guillaume Boucher-Vidal, CEO of Nine Dots Studio.
In addition to game fixes and improvements, listed below are some of the contents of the new patch, or you can watch the latest diary from the developers explaining in their own words: https://youtu.be/HpEwf_1K9uY
· Hardcore mode “Take it to the next level!” you requested it, ok now you’ve got it! With the Permadeath option, when defeated there is a chance players get a defeat scenario, but there is also a chance characters actually die permanently (save game deleted!)
· Hidden Endgame Boss Fights We will say no more at this point, but they are waiting for you!
· Vastly Improved Legacy Chest System
· More End Game items
· Languages, languages and more languages!
Added the following languages (text only): Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish
· Addition of an Unarmed attack
· Poutine! The Quebec super food!You do remember where you left your backpack right?
About Nine Dots Studio
At Nine Dots we create games aimed at hardcore gamers with sophisticated tastes. We specialize in making games that would normally be out of scope for a studio of our size by refining our management practices and by focusing on creating the best working environment for our developers. The company is based in Quebec City, has been around for over 8 years and released Outward on March 26th this year.
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires. Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include Dead Island 2. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA, and Warhorse Studios based in Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020