In a new gameplay trailer, developer Airship Syndicate and THQ Nordic present the so-called “Creature Core”-system which allows players to upgrade and customize their horseman’s battle skills. Both fighters begin with a variety of different attacks but will gain access to more devastating and fascinating ways to smash demons on their journey through hell. “Creature Cores” can be picked up afters slaying enemies and bosses and are also available for purchase at Vulgrim’s store in exchange for souls.
Darksiders: Genesis is almost here!
Prepare by watching the new Gameplay Trailer. See new, deadly attacks. Reap power from fallen enemies. Choose upgrades and abilities
Check out the latest gameplay trailer for Darksiders Genesis: https://youtu.be/eF70PaQgOWA
Download the trailer here: https://tinyurl.com/DSG-CreatureCore
PC/Stadia: December 5, 2019
All Consoles: February 14, 2020, Valentine’s Day
Pre-Order on PC here: https://darksiders.com/order-here/
The “Creature Core”-system allows the player to shift the balance between the different playstyles of WAR and STRIFE. Would you like to increase your attack power or add a lava trail to your dashes? Would you like a chance to spawn a hellhound whenever you attack or do you want to increase the amount of health & ammunition your enemies will drop?
Tailor your characters abilities to match your personal playstyle with the “Creature Core”-system.
Darksiders Genesis features the debut of the fourth and final horsemen – STRIFE – who battles alongside his brother and fellow horsemen WAR in the first ever Darksiders two-player co-op mode. Solo players will be able to alternate between STRIFE and WAR on the fly, taking advantage of STRIFE’s ranged and WAR’s melee style attacks. Both characters can build up a special attack meter that, when activated, temporarily turns them into a colossal creature that leaves epic destruction in its wake.
Darksiders Genesis is currently in development for PC, Google Stadia and all current-gen console platforms. The PC and Google Stadia versions of Darksiders Genesis will release on December 5, 2019. The console versions will release on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2020.
About Darksiders Genesis
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman Strife.
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
About THQ Nordic
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website:
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG ArenaFridayGame of the Dayjust looking for a win - February 21, 2020
- 7 days until the end of its Kickstarter and Rustler has long since achieved its goal. Help medieval GTA reach another stretch goal! - February 21, 2020
- Spaceland is live now on Xbox One and PS4! - February 21, 2020