The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild announces a limited-batch physical release of “The Bridge,” the studio’s first title. Embark on a journey where directions don’t apply and the landscape is what you make of it. All the walls are floors if you try hard enough; just make sure you’re ultimately headed toward your goal.
“The Bridge” physical edition is releasing internationally on November 15, 2020 on the Hard Copy Games website.
The price will be $24.99 USD. Initial copies will be made available at 10AM EST. All remaining copies will become available at 6PM EST.
Full game details and features:
“The Bridge” is a surrealistic puzzle game that uses logic and perception as its key components. Players are forced to reconsider the boundaries of their environment in order to complete puzzles and reveal the plot. With hand-drawn graphics and heavy influences from Isaac Newton and M. C. Escher, each level increases in both difficulty and wonderment.
– 48 thought-provoking puzzles
– Challenges perceptions of rooms and boundaries with gravity manipulations, vortexes, and more
– Hand-drawn artwork inspired by M. C. Escher and impossible architecture
– Additional challenges unlocked after completion
– Back-tracking function
Purchase Page: https://hardcopygames.com/collections/all-products/products/the-bridge-variant-cover
Contact [email protected]
About The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild:
The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild was created in 2011 by Forbes 30 Under 30 inductee Ty Taylor. QAG’s first game, ‘The Bridge’, was released in 2013 to major critical acclaim, being featured in numerous game competitions and festivals around the world, including the PAX 10, IGF, the Indie Game Challenge, Unity Awards, and many more. QAG’s second title, ‘Tumblestone’, was released in 2016 with a Metacritic score of 91, and was also a winner of the PAX 10, Intel Level Up competition, and more. Each of QAG’s games to date has over 2M downloads across all platforms. In 2019, QAG announced that it will be publishing third-party indie titles, leading with ‘Almost There: The Platformer’, which was launched on February 19, 2019, on all platforms. Since ‘Almost There: The Platformer’ was released QAG has signed ‘Deleveled’, ‘Sail Forth’, ‘Roundguard’, and ‘#Funtime’ all titles from the Seattle, WA area. QAG is also developing their next in house title ‘Freshly Frosted’.
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020