JOP Studios is proud to present its first title, Star Gods, a fast-paced and action-packed shoot’em up guaranteed to spark childhood nostalgia. Star Gods take inspirations from past titles such as Gradius, Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga to provide a modern update to the classic games or yore.
Join Jane as she journeys through the cosmos to unravel the truth behind the existence of the Star Gods and the mysterious disappearance of her soul mate, Izil.
Her battles will take her across space, time, other dimensions and even the pits of Hell where she will come face to face with the dreaded keeper of tortured souls, Diabolous.
Star Gods features 7 action packed levels of old school arcade goodness featuring a rockin' soundtrack by the legendary Wingless Seraph and a brand new unreleased single titled The Edge of Nothing by the up and coming rock band, Phoenix Rising.
- Near Miss power up system. Build your ship’s destructive power by narrowly avoiding enemy fire
- Unlockable ships each with their own unique abilities
- Over 20 dangerous enemies ranging from destructive battle cruisers, to souls of the damned.
- Big bad boss battles
- Dialogue driven story with full voice acting for each character.
- Pulse pounding soundtrack with music by Wingless Seraph, Savfk- Music, TeknoAXE and Phoenix Rising
About JOP Studios: JOP Studios is a solo run Limited Liability Company located in Dallax, Texas. It’s owner and operator, Eric Akins, is a 9 year veteran of the industry with a multitude of experience on various genres of video games. Star Gods was created from a passion for the old 90’s arcade shoot’em ups, as some of his best gaming experiences were from this genre.
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020