Hero Blocks ApS re-launches their endless running arena brawler Mad Machines on Steam today.
Mad Machines is featuring a new game mode, Mad King, the never-ending battleground where you can enter and exit whenever you wish.
Rip your enemies apart, eat them piece by piece and conquer the crown!“We hope to be able to expand this new type of casual arena shooter and add more features from the io-genre”, says Carsten Nissen, CEO at Hero Blocks ApS.
Mad Machines contains matches for up to 10 players in a free-for-all brawl with destructible, highly customizable, hotrod styled robots and endless explosive combats.
Mad Machines will be leaving Early Access at the same time of this release.Features
- 24 hour running matches. Ends daily in 24 hour loops. Globally. Anyone can join and leave whenever they wish.
- Characters are made of blocks, which represent their health and can be collected for repairing your own character, as well as being a big part of collecting points and growing larger as King.
- Parkour agile double jump movement allowing freedom in movement and combat.
- Pickups, weapons and specials, are completely RNG, you do not know what you get.
- Powerups are not RNG, you can see what you will get.
- 3 different classes with different speed, stats and abilities.
- Combo combat, projectiles, aoe and lasers.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Force Is Strong With Fortnite - December 12, 2019
- MTGA We have made changes to the deckbuilder to allow for easier sorting. - December 12, 2019
- Kanister’s Play Puts Him in Magic World Championship XXVI - December 12, 2019