The road to the 2020 Eternal® World Championship begins with the first Eternal Championship Qualifier: The Time of Ancestors, November 15 – 17!
ECQ: The Time of Ancestors also marks the first competitive event using the new Expedition format…
What new decks will emerge to take down the competition? We’ll find out with $3,000 on the line in the first ECQ of the new season!
ECQ: The Time of Ancestors consists of two stages: Qualifiers that are open to all players on Steam, iOS, and Android, and the Finals that will feature the Top 64 players from the Qualifiers.
Participating in ECQ: The Time of Ancestors requires a registered and validated account and email address. This can be done through the Options menu in-game. We strongly encourage players to register and validate their email addresses in advance of attempting to enter the tournament.
Drop us a line at [email protected] if you need help validating.
- ECQ: The Time of Ancestors will use the Expedition format.
- All players on Steam, iOS or Android phones & tablets can participate in ECQ: The Time of Ancestors.
- The Qualifiers begin on Friday, November 15 at 10 am MST (17:00 UTC) and will close sharply on Saturday, November 16 at 4 pm MST (23:00 UTC).
- Games in progress may be completed until 4:30 pm MST (23:30 UTC), at which time all scores will become final.
- No one may enter the tournament or start a new game after 4:00 pm MST (23:00 UTC).
- Players can complete their games at any time during the Qualifiers; there is no benefit or penalty for playing early, late, or throughout.
- The Qualifiers consist of 28 games, win or lose.
- The Top 64 players from the Qualifiers will progress forward to the Finals.
- ECQ: The Time of Ancestors costs 1,800 Gems or 35,000 Gold to enter.
- The Finals begin promptly at 11 am MST (18:00 UTC) on Sunday, November 17.
- Qualifying players must be online and ready to play when the Finals begin.
- You will receive an in-game prompt to join your first game when the Finals begin.
- The Finals are open to only the top 64 players from the Qualifiers.
- Finals matches are best-of-3 games, single-elimination, played with the same constructed deck used in the Qualifiers.
- There will be a short delay between the last active game in a round and the start of the next round.
All Finalists’ decklists will be published prior to the Finals beginning.
- Prizes will be delivered upon conclusion of the Finals; all packs are from The Flame of Xulta.
- All players will receive four alternate-art copies of Permafrost, and a special ECQ: The Time of Ancestors premium card back!
- All players will receive prizes based upon their number of wins in Qualifiers:
- Additionally, players in the Finals will receive prizes based on Leaderboard standings, as follows:
|1st||$1,000 & 32 Packs|
|2nd||$600 & 25 Packs|
|3rd-4th||$300 & 20 Packs|
|5th-8th||$200 & 16 Packs|
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Free update brings local multiplayer and split-screen to GRID Autosport on Nintendo Switch - December 16, 2019
- Indie Angling Game River Legends: A Fly Fishing Adventure is on sale for the Holidays - December 16, 2019
- RAILWAY EMPIRE HEADS NORTH FOR LATEST DLC - December 16, 2019