Love challenging combat, procedurally generated levels, and grab bags full of loot? Treat yourself to a preview of Don't Die, Minerva!, the latest title from Xaviant, makers of The Culling!
Keep the spirit of Halloween alive during the holiday season!
Don't Die, Minerva! Steam keys have arrived in Terminals.io!
Get ready for:
- Procedurally generated levels set in 3 distinct biomes
- Four difficulty levels to suit all tastes and skill levels
- Randomized combat encounters featuring 18 ghostly enemy types
- 3 challenging boss battles
- Affix-based loot system providing Minerva with thousands of combinations of weapons and armor
attribute system that allows players to customize their build through
gear selection and create synergies between different weapons
- Full 3D isometric dungeon-crawling, built with the power of Unreal Engine 4
Founded in 2007, Xaviant is an independent game development studio known for The Culling, the first battle royale game built from the ground up, and for 2013’s innovative Lichdom: Battlemage. Staffed with a small team of industry veterans, Xaviant is a proud member of Atlanta’s growing game development scene.
- KartRider Rush+ Partners with Hyundai Motor Company to Unveil New SONATA N Line Kart - October 1, 2020
- FIFTH MONSTER HUNTER WORLD: ICEBORNE FREE TITLE UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE - October 1, 2020
- New Original Players Approved by Yoichi Takahashi Coming to “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” and the 30 Million Downloads Worldwide Campaign Celebration! - October 1, 2020